End of year travel (1 Viewer)

cro_angel

<3<3<3
HSC
I booked my trip today and I am so excited, I just had to post it up somewhere!
Going to Los Angeles, New York, London, Croatia, London again then Bangkok.. from Dec 1st to Feb 15th.. woooo!
Anyone else going anywhere at the end of the year?
Any tips for surviving/fun in the countries.. or just surviving winter in general??
Cheers!

mishka

HSC
N/A
no i'm not going overseas, but i will be receiving lots of pressies when you get back, won't i mon?? :p :D

my new goal is to save up for when i graduate (end of 2008) and definitely go to Spain (to practise my language skills!!) and parts of Europe.

HSC
cro_angel said:
Going to Los Angeles, New York, London, Croatia, London again then Bangkok.. from Dec 1st to Feb 15th.. woooo!
Any tips for surviving/fun in the countries.. or just surviving winter in general??
Cheers!
Im going to London!!! but London Ontario, not London England.

But meh..

Im goin to LA,New York, Mexico, San Diego,Washington,Canada, Las Vagas and San Fran!

santaslayer

HSC
cro_angel said:
Cheers!
Uhh..I just read (HK newspaper) that because BangKok is experiencing a heavy depletion in water supplies, some of the hotels/traveler accommadation places use sewage water. The situation is so serious that even the prostitutes have to use it to treat their horny customers. (drinking water and showering after a fuckfest)

LoLz.

MaryJane

Extraordinary Machine
HSC
Ewww, are you serious Santa? I was just about to say that I applied just then for a volunteer program for a month in Thailand helping rebuild Tsunami damaged towns. I hope I get selected! I was planning on going anyway, but this way it will be hella cheap, and I get my weekends free, and can stay longer to shop, shop, shop!! :D

Cro_angel: I am so jealous!

Peartie

HSC
Im going on a GAP year with GAP Australia to England next year.....hopefully.....

wanderlust

HSC
Yay! I'm going to Europe and am soooo excited. I'm going to London, France, Spain, Italy, Austria, Germany, Switzerland, Holland and Belgium!!!!!! 137 days to go!

Hippy La-Laa

Stupid Pixie.
HSC
wanderlust said:
Yay! I'm going to Europe and am soooo excited. I'm going to London, France, Spain, Italy, Austria, Germany, Switzerland, Holland and Belgium!!!!!! 137 days to go!
Ohh!! That sounds awesome!!!

I'm planning on living in Sweden for a few months middle of next year. Then frolic on over to England to stay with family for a while.

That's the plan anyway. All very reliant on my ability to save.

Generator

HSC
N/A
And to think that I was happy with my planned road trip along the coast to Adelaide (as you can no doubt tell, my life is a constant party).

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)