englineering sux (1 Viewer)

numberone

i sleep always on engineering damnit
i dunno wtf none of other subjects put me to sleep but engineering..... guess its teachers fault :(

hurrotisrobbo

Cabbage
HSC
First you pick the most egotistical 'nickname' I can think of (other than "I_like_yknow_rock!!!!1").

Then you claim to doze while on top of Engineering.

Then you blame the teacher because YOU CHOSE A SUBJECT THAT YOU DON'T LIKE. :mad1:

numberone

lol how come the rest of the class hate engineering as well hmmmmmmmmmmmmm\

and yes i agree with you i dont like engineering and shouldnve chose it

regarding my nick.. its just a nick

tieki

lol...Maybe you want to take this outside and settle it like real men? :)

BTW, I like engineering...doing aeronautical now, that's what I want to do at uni next year so it's interesting :)

wow
u know wat u wanna do?
cool as
i like that feild of engineering too, but i dun think its my sorta thing.
:D

tieki

well to be specific, it's armament engineering I want to do...its a four-year aero degree, then a 17-week armament training course...get to play with missiles and bombs and things...even more fun :)

Garick

cool, engineering is good. i used ot think it was teh major suck. I also used ot blame my teacher. but really, their only teaching what their supposed to, and their probably trying to make it as interesting as possible.

So if you fall asleep, that just means you arent interested in that partcular part of the course.

Ive found that the ES course has gotten more interesting as the year has gone. anyone else feel this way?

manta

well, i liked it from the start, and the more you learn the more interesting it gets... so I'm hoping to go onto uni with it.. :)
how big is your class?
We fully have 6 people. ans Im the only girl...
oh well...

Garick

we have 3 (or is it 4?) girls in our class. Damn them and their making me look stupid and lazy.

my class is 17 people, unless ive forgotten people, it would be 18, cept one guy did so badly at school he left.

manta

yeah we had two guys drop out to get an apprenticeship.
and Im whooping ass and coming second, so 'go girls' woohoo! (Can u tell Im stoked?)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)