English Is Over!!!!! (1 Viewer)

eagle4

HSC
N/A
does anyone else think that it is so wonderful that english is OVER:lol:
i walked out of my exam tday and i said to my mate "Thats it, no more english!!!":lol:

sorry to all those of you who love english, but its OVER

:teacher::sniper:

Cyberchick

ohh c'mon u have to admit english wasn't that bad lol

through the whole year all we really had to do was understand the presribed text and memorise some quotes...

doesn't seem that major after all hey...

i think i'll be happier when some of the other subjects are over...

english was a subject we all just bludged in and the only subject that doesn't have a right or wrong answer when it comes to exams :)

what more could u want

eagle4

HSC
N/A
nah, i hated english, i am no god at writing for heaps of pages no the one topic. but now i got 4 days to study for maths..

oh i cant wait until its over

eagle4

dansnation

amen brother..

for some reason, after finishing english yesterday, it felt like the whole hsc was over.. and now its like an anti climax having to prepare for a few more exams...

oh well not long to go.

Mel

Mel
HSC
I totally agree with you all, walking out of section 2 yesterday was unreal.
I never have to try and understand Owens distorted sense of reality or attempt to be enthused by lawson.

The one half decent part of english was exploration and travel...My supp. Material included the schoolies brochure i guess this was a bit of motivation....

Good luck for the rest all

:p :rolleyes: :p :D

nakata

i let the hugest sigh of relieve and happiness when i walked out of the english. no longer do i have to collect supp material, or read poems or analyse material and write in text types. English is something ive always hated, its so hard to figure out wat to study, and all you can do is study the book or poem. Now that it is over, its so mad. I just hope i dont have to do any english related (like analysing books or poets) in Universtity:)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)