English Study Day (1 Viewer)

Are you going?

• Yes

Votes: 4 33.3%
  • No

Votes: 8 66.7%

• Total voters

mellytay

I was wondering whether anyone here is going to that English study at UTS on the 18th of this month??? Well I am

Last edited:

Sarah168

London Calling
HSC
I havent heard of it so no, and after the last ETA one, I vowed never to go to an English study day EVER AGAIN :mad1:

ameh

dirty trick
HSC
N/A
Originally posted by Sarah168
I havent heard of it so no, and after the last ETA one, I vowed never to go to an English study day EVER AGAIN :mad1:

Why? was it useless...

ameh

dirty trick
HSC
N/A
Originally posted by charmed_cuties
there's a study day 4 english really?? i don't remember hearing it from the teachers

maybe they cant be bothered organising it...like mine

Toxic_Tears

Same here.....Study Days any good though? We are missing out on double English..and I have an English assessment the following Monday.......I have a feeling it will be a waste of my time....and money......

mellytay

its my full day 2moro...so i'm going to get out of that...but also to see if i can pick up so good stuff i can use in my trials and HSC

dark`secrets

<insert title>
HSC
N/A
Originally posted by charmed_cuties
there's a study day 4 english really?? i don't remember hearing it from the teachers
she mentioned it to us at the beginning of the year

elven_princess

Originally posted by Toxic_Tears
Same here.....Study Days any good though? We are missing out on double English..and I have an English assessment the following Monday.......I have a feeling it will be a waste of my time....and money......
ahahaha Shaolee :D i think it wud be usefull, since i got so shit in my Emma/Clueless essay...and i want extra notes on King Lear -__-.....plus it wud give us an outline of Frontline...it wud be usefull. because even in the double period of english, ur gonna be discussing king lear...so is the same as the lecture.

but seriously....im stuck... 5 min is NOT long enough, to cram everything in.......u gotta speak like super fast to include everything...so cruel T_________T

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)