English tutor: Advanced 97, E1 48, E2 47, MED/ARTS with HD average in English Major (1 Viewer)

aequrico

HSC
N/A
Hi everyone, I'm offering English tutoring.

I will be offering comprehensive tutoring services via email and skype. These services can be tailored to suit individual needs according to a few options that I have already worked with. Please contact me to ask me for specific details about this. If you are unsure about this but like everything else you see, I can organise a trial for free/discount rates depending on length of trial.

I am currently studying Undergraduate English at UNSW as part of my Arts with a HD average in my English subjects (equivalent to top 3%).

UNSW MED/ARTS student
06’graduate UAI of 99.30
All rounder
Advanced English – 97 with exam score of 97, and placed 2nd at Sydney Grammar School in Trial Examination and Assessments
Extension 1 English – 48 with exam score of 49
Extension 2 English – 47 (unfortunately my mentor at the time, a professional writer who lectured at new castle uni thought I should have gotten a better mark)

I have been tutoring since I graduated. I have a system that I am confident in. I know it helps students develop a well-argued opinion. I also know that it is flexible and that it isn’t limited to giving students a few “specific good points” for one text. Rather it is a system that is adaptable and intelligent. Since I have continued to study English in University I have continued to develop a broad base of knowledge related to numerous literary genres and theories. More importantly i have continued to practise writing essays and creative writing. I also have familiarity and access to particular university resources that will be helpful along with other personal HSC related resources.

I prefer to start early with students to prepare them early (i.e beginning of year 11) but that is by no means a requirement and I am pretty sure I can help a student at any point. For those who are in year 11 for 2010 I will be most likely available for private tutoring in person in 2011.

Feel free to email me at aequrico@msn.com

Thanks

Last edited:

aequrico

HSC
N/A
Re: English tutor: Advanced 97, E1 48, E2 47, MED/ARTS with HD average in English Maj

bump

aequrico

HSC
N/A
Re: English tutor: Advanced 97, E1 48, E2 47, MED/ARTS with HD average in English Maj

bump

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)