enrolling done-what next? (1 Viewer)

Gujju

HSC
hey guys i enrolled into my course and there's a tick next to every step in my myUNSW account...do i just sit back and relax or are there more formalities to do???

thanks

ChelseaMiller

HSC
Uni Grad
hey guys i enrolled into my course and there's a tick next to every step in my myUNSW account...do i just sit back and relax or are there more formalities to do???

thanks
Well once you've enrolled and made a timetable.. you're pretty much all set to go :D If you'd like, you can go and get your ID card early to avoid a crowd.

hpatdh

HSC
Well once you've enrolled and made a timetable.. you're pretty much all set to go :D If you'd like, you can go and get your ID card early to avoid a crowd.
Do you know when most people go to register for their ID cards?

ChelseaMiller

HSC
Uni Grad
Whenever really. I've already got mine :D Yay! Haha. But I assume that most people will get them during O week - that's when there's a huge crowd.

Trans4M

HSC
Uni Grad
People tend to get it during O-Week which is possibly the worst time to do it as everyone is doing it then... Better to do it before O-Week.

D94

HSC
N/A
If you have nothing to do in the city, and you live far from uni, it's probably best to go in O-Week. Getting the card done takes like 5 minutes, not worth the time and money of going into the city. Even at O-Week, it takes maybe 10-15 minutes to get it done because there are 4 cameras, which isn't that bad considering there will be things to do and see at O-Week.

Trans4M

HSC
Uni Grad
If you have nothing to do in the city, and you live far from uni, it's probably best to go in O-Week. Getting the card done takes like 5 minutes, not worth the time and money of going into the city. Even at O-Week, it takes maybe 10-15 minutes to get it done because there are 4 cameras, which isn't that bad considering there will be things to do and see at O-Week.
yeap but if u are popping by in the city then yea get it if u can.

They increased the number of cameras. My friend did his back in O-Week 2011 and had to wait an hour hahaha

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)