Enrolling Units in 2009 (1 Viewer)

P_Dilemma

Extraordinary Entertainer
HSC
We start to re-enroll into units in 2009 on Jan 12, right?

p__D

X

xeuyrawp

That's what it says on eStudent news. What subjects are you doing?

williamc

HSC
Yer we enroll in units on the 12 of jan and actually pick classes later in january.

mserica

HSC
ohhh i so hope this is the last time i enrol!!! Fingers crossed i can pass everything!

peter2

Banned
HSC
Hi,

What time on Monday do we enrol. Is it like sunday midnight etc? Also, do we enrol in our classes on that date or a later date?

thanks

X

xeuyrawp

peter2 said:
Hi,

What time on Monday do we enrol. Is it like sunday midnight etc? Also, do we enrol in our classes on that date or a later date?

thanks
Try midnight, but if not it's not a big drama...

If you're a continuing student, you first enrol in your subjects, and then later in your classes.

zaqwerty

HSC
Can units become "full"? I'm going to be at work tomorrow and won't be able to enrol until tomorrow night, no chance I will miss out on any units I want to do is there?

X

xeuyrawp

zaqwerty said:
Can units become "full"?
They can sometimes initially appear to be full on eStudent, but I've never heard of it actually being a problem. The only problem is really only if your desired class becomes full.

fugi

HSC
Does anyone know long it takes for the Commonwealth Assistance Forms to get approved??

or am i gna have to go and check periodically today and wait for it to get approved until i can enrol ==

marchetta

shut up and do me
HSC
fugi said:
Does anyone know long it takes for the Commonwealth Assistance Forms to get approved??

or am i gna have to go and check periodically today and wait for it to get approved until i can enrol ==
I completed a form in the morning and it was approved by around 12pm today.

ateneo

HSC
N/A
Has anyone ever had this problem?

estudent is only allowing me to enrol in 16 credit points but I need to enrol into one more unit in order to graduate. I've tried calling an academic advisor but can't seem to get through.

X

xeuyrawp

ateneo said:
Has anyone ever had this problem?

estudent is only allowing me to enrol in 16 credit points but I need to enrol into one more unit in order to graduate. I've tried calling an academic advisor but can't seem to get through.
You need to fill out a form and have it signed by a whole bunch of people, check Student Enquiries website.

zeromq

HSC
N/A
zaqwerty said:
Do I need to apply for the Commonwealth assistance thingo every new year when I enrol?
You mean for HECS?

No, it automatically goes through if I recall

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)