Enrolment Day - Faculty of Health (1 Viewer)

emmcyclopedia

HSC
So who's coming to the Enrolment Day at Callaghan tomorrow?

And what time are you getting there?

I'll be heading in for the morning session, but I've already enrolled for my classes so will most probably be skipping the afternoon session :)

cassiecocaine

HSC
I went today for arts, I was so happy they gave us all the info :) was a good morning haha... but a long one :D

emmcyclopedia

HSC
ah k, at least you got something out of it today.

I don't really have any questions, but I'm told there is free lunch? lol, WIN!

Hopefully give me a better insight into biomed

kasakiki

HSC
Uni Grad
i went, wasnt too bad for me, i was one of the 400 or so nurses that made their mass exodus,lol, it was funny to watch at least, and i got my enrolment and tutes sorted, so i was happy :)

emmcyclopedia

HSC
lol, there were BUCKETLOADS of nursing students there!!!

i reckon there were a good 20-30 Biomed's there... we looked like quite an insignificant minority =P

@ sam - i think i already mentioned how it went in another thread, but just in case:
it was good. id card, bit of a tour around, free lunch, explanation of enrolment, met some other people doing biomed. a bit boring, but not too bad =)

sam5

HSC
lol, there were BUCKETLOADS of nursing students there!!!

i reckon there were a good 20-30 Biomed's there... we looked like quite an insignificant minority =P

@ sam - i think i already mentioned how it went in another thread, but just in case:
it was good. id card, bit of a tour around, free lunch, explanation of enrolment, met some other people doing biomed. a bit boring, but not too bad =)
what are the pple like who are doin biomed?

Hot?

Nerdy?

Bogan?

Rich?

Im not sure whether i will be smarter than a lot of them or not. Maybe i will be (ATAR 92) but then again, i come from necknock.

emmcyclopedia

HSC
what are the pple like who are doin biomed?

Hot?

Nerdy?

Bogan?

Rich?

Im not sure whether i will be smarter than a lot of them or not. Maybe i will be (ATAR 92) but then again, i come from necknock.

Lol, I didn't exactly collect census data on all of them Sam, geezus!

You'll be up there with the brains I'm sure. It's a pretty competitive course though, I don't think there's any airheads.

There was a mum doing biomed, and she brought her little girl. I made friends with a girl called Chloe, she was waaaaaay pretty (I think she'd be defined as "hot").

Eh. They were people? Didn't talk to too heaps of them. Another girl Morgan, she was nice...a bit quiet.

I think there are a few bogan know-it-all tools though. they're a bit of a lol.

All will be revealed in O-week...

sam5

HSC
All will be revealed in O-week...
im only planning to hand around for the first monday morning. After i listen to the program specific lecture, im gonna go and get my id card and other things, and then i might go and visit a friend i have in newcastle

if u havnt figured out already, im not very good at meeting new people unfortunately. It takes me a long time to make friends. I go more for quality than quantity.

Thats why i picked up very few 'good' friends during high school, cos i stuck mainly with my primary school mates who are a good bunch of blokes.

kittkowske

HSC
Does anyone have any info on the Biomed course at Newcastle? because i received a second round offer and havent been given a letter with dates etc.
Any info would be greatly appreciated

emmcyclopedia

HSC
im only planning to hand around for the first monday morning. After i listen to the program specific lecture, im gonna go and get my id card and other things, and then i might go and visit a friend i have in newcastle

if u havnt figured out already, im not very good at meeting new people unfortunately. It takes me a long time to make friends. I go more for quality than quantity.

Thats why i picked up very few 'good' friends during high school, cos i stuck mainly with my primary school mates who are a good bunch of blokes.
Really? Ahk, I'm actually looking forward to getting to know the people in our course.

Quality over quantity is a good policy, makes for much more fulfilling friendships.

Well I'll keep an eye out for your anti-social self and come say hi =)

Does anyone have any info on the Biomed course at Newcastle? because i received a second round offer and havent been given a letter with dates etc.
Any info would be greatly appreciated
Check out The University of Newcastle, Australia too, it's got the contact details there and you can call up the Callaghan enquiry centre with any questions you have.

sam5

HSC
Really? Ahk, I'm actually looking forward to getting to know the people in our course.

Quality over quantity is a good policy, makes for much more fulfilling friendships.

Well I'll keep an eye out for your anti-social self and come say hi =)
I think i will be the type to keep to a select few and just live with it

thats true

haha, yeah u can come and find me but u dont know my name or what i look like :rolleyes:

lol u will find me eventually. ur best bet is to pick the same tuts and labs as me, but that prolly wont happen cos u chose maths instead of psychology.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)