Enrolment help (1 Viewer)

pc_wizz

ρ s y c н o ρ α τ н ™
HSC
i got offered B Aerospace Engineering

and in the enrolment part where we have to choose classes, i keep getting red flagged for 'Introduction to Engineering Design & Innovation', for both the lecture and tutorial clash with each other, now there are no other choices for the Mechanical&Manufacturing fields, anyone experiencing this? or a point in the right direction heh ... :confused:

babygoose!

>>rraahhh<<
HSC
try picking a different tutorial or lecture time.. if u cant, try calling the school office, i'm sure they will be able to help u.

Nebuchanezzar

Banned
HSC
If there's only one choice for each and they're both clashing, then just wait it out until they fix it (maybe send em an email too).

If the other classes are full, and the two that are left clash, then they're obliged to create another class I guess. When I did chem last semester, this happened to me and I emailed the chem department explaining that the only one left with vacancies caused an irreversible clash, they created a new lab class (which became quite full mind you). You'd have to email them though.

pc_wizz

ρ s y c н o ρ α τ н ™
HSC
ye, i called up the faculty, they said they will fix everything at the upcoming advisory day

thanks for your replies

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)