Entertainment Trial Questions (1 Viewer)

leeha

HSC
hey kids..anyone willing to share some questions from their trial papers..just be good to see what other tests had in it

we used the independent paper for our school..im happy to post some questions if anyone is interested

cheerss

crazy4sp

HSC
Re: Entertainment Trials

Yeah sure. I'll share a fe of mine. i'll just type them up here...

People just want short answers aye??

SHORT ANSWERS

1) You're the manager of a function centre holding a large cultural event. During the last minutes of preparation, an organiser of the event confronts you with a complaint regarding a cultural misunderstanding.
Discuss how you would handle the situation and prevent future misunderstandings. 7 MARKS

2) Stage and production equipment can be expensive to replace. This makes maintenance essential.
Explain the procedures required for routine maintenance of equipment. In your answer make reference to managing maintenance procedures and any OH&S considerations. 7 MARKS

ok i'll throw in an extended response one .. since if your like me, i need help on these!!

EXTENDED RESPONSE

1) Many accidents occur in the workplace. Explain in detail the 5 steps of DRABC. Critically evaluate first aid and emergency equipment every workplace should provide.

Ok, well hope that helped people....

leeha

HSC

Oh i had those questions too! you must of used the independent trial paper...
howd you go in your trial?

crazy4sp

HSC

lol yeah think i did alrite... i got like 44/80.
how did u go?

rock_steady

bring it on!!!!
HSC

In mine there was a question about how to use a SMOKE MACHINE!! we of course, had no idea. I somehow managed to remember the 3 types of stuff to use in a machine, and wrote a fairly decent response getting 14\15!!!! :)

Al over, i got around 80%, but when you lok at the raw marks it looked better. 14\15 muliple choice, ect. And coz its at tafe, i got all credits and disctinctions for the electives. woot!!

leeha

HSC

uhh i got 70/80..duno how

argh i have no idea about smokemachines
erk kinda scared for this test now haha

ashleighkyla

HSC
i heard about the smoke machine question. It was something like how do u maintain it? Our ent. teacher says that from what we've covered in the course the correct answer SHOULD be "take the smoke machine to a shop that will clean/repair a smoke machine and pick it up when theyre done". Somehow i dont think that would get any marks however it is a logical answer.

beshii

HSC
I did my entertainment trials yesterday.

It was pretty hard too.
But we havn't finished all the modules yet.

One of the long responses, we had to draw a detailed diagram of 3 concert stages, and show the lighting, audio and staging.

It was pretty shit, I prob did bad.

Absolutezero

real human bean
HSC
N/A
Make sure you include examples in your essays. Preferrably, on industry experience you've personally encounted.

cassiecocaine

HSC
I did my entertainment trials yesterday.

It was pretty hard too.
But we havn't finished all the modules yet.

One of the long responses, we had to draw a detailed diagram of 3 concert stages, and show the lighting, audio and staging.

It was pretty shit, I prob did bad.
That sounds like the one we had.
I think I did pretty okay in mine, still waiting to hear back on results.
Good luck everyone !

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)