entire syllabus tested in how many yrs?? (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Enoch

ur a closet enoch-sexual!
HSC
ddoes any1 know in how manys all the syllabus dot pts are supposed to be tested within the qsns??

this is the 5th yr btw.

Abtari

HSC
dunnoe... dont listen to what ppl say...

its all a facade.

spank_meh

add me on MSN NOW!!!!
HSC
Enoch said:
ddoes any1 know in how manys all the syllabus dot pts are supposed to be tested within the qsns??

this is the 5th yr btw.
dont they choose that themselves? like i mean how many dotpoints and all that stuff? it doesnt say anywhere but my teacher said once that its around 60% of the dotpoints that is actually tested i dno if thats true but.........

helper

HSC
N/A
When they feel like it. They did not say every dot point will be examined in so many years.

It was what some people took comments to mean by the Board, all they say is they will take a representative sample of the syllabus.

Abtari

HSC
siyang don't try and take the easy path... there is no short cut to life. err

sick of ur minimalist approaches..

Bokky

HSC
yep :D. ah well, im not gonna go in there and do crap and not worry about it just coz its my last exam, its still as important as nething else so im gonna give it my fullest. :) ;) but for now its time for sleeeep (hopefully i get more than 4 hrs of it :( )

*terminator theme* :cool:

oh and by the way spank_meh, u like stalking too? coz i do :D

Last edited:

spank_meh

add me on MSN NOW!!!!
HSC
Bokky said:
yep :D. ah well, im not gonna go in there and do crap and not worry about it just coz its my last exam, its still as important as nething else so im gonna give it my fullest. :) ;) but for now its time for sleeeep (hopefully i get more than 4 hrs of it :( )

*terminator theme* :cool:

oh and by the way spank_meh, u like stalking too? coz i do :D
lol nah i spose its a joke :) i dont normally stalk ppl hahah maybe just when im bored and have nothing better to do lol:D

Bokky

HSC
yeh me joking too :p

well i just got up and its 5:39am and its hazy and dark outside, day of the final exam WOW! time to study tho :)

Bokky

HSC
hehe good luck 2 u 2 :). so how are u studyin? do u have notes with each syllabus point or wat? coz i do..i wrote 13 pages in 8 font answering every single dot point and im memorizing em all lol. the option quanta to quarks is just URGHH too hard!

spank_meh

add me on MSN NOW!!!!
HSC
lol omg i summarised the dotpoints as well... well umm i wrote half of a 192 pg book in a few dayz... freaky ay? my hand is all trained now :p ... yeah and good luck for me remembering all that stuff gosh my writing was so big and messy though but mehh... lol good luck rememberong all the dotpoints coz my brain doesnt want to remember stuff how much i tired gosh it doesnt work... i just read over all the stuff i written i dont think i'll finish reading it all but

awww yeah my teacher was thinkin of doing q2q but then we did astro its prety much straight forward but yeah im half way through it haha hsc online is prety good site too :)

Bokky

HSC
yeh, it will rain later in the morning, maybe earlier , chance of a storm too :D thatll be nice to leave the exam room and see the rain pissin down mmmm. (here in sydney anyway) oops i gave away too much :p

spank_meh

add me on MSN NOW!!!!
HSC
yeah but i prefer rain better then when it's hot:D it should be fun hahah we'd all start going crazy and run in the rain after exam finishes coz most of us finish today woooohoooo :) haha yeah go sydney dude there are so many ppl from syd... im from syd too hehe

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)