• Want to take part in this year's BoS Trials event for Maths and/or Business Studies?
    Click here for details and register now!
  • YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Entry in2 BVSc (1 Viewer)

sjeand

HSC
can any1 tell me if its possible 2 transfer from BSc in2 BVSc after a yr?
i no u can from B vet bioscience if u do well in STAT and hav a high GPA, but does the same go 4 a bachelor of science.

I read in the uac guide that u can transfer in2 the vet science after a yr of fulltime uni study but it didnt specify a course.. so can sum1 tell me.

Please i would really appreciate it. :)

vulchicken

HSC
You can transfer from any course into veterinary science. No course gets any advantage or preference over another, so being in Bachelor of Science won't put you at a disadvantage over someone in Bachelor of Animal and Veterinary Bioscience. To apply you need to get a Distinction average, do the STAT test and complete a Veterinary commitment statement form. You should check out the veterinary faculty site www.vetsci.usyd.edu.au. It'll probably answer most of your questions. Hope that helps :)

RogueAcademic

HSC
N/A
vulchicken said:
You can transfer from any course into veterinary science. No course gets any advantage or preference over another, so being in Bachelor of Science won't put you at a disadvantage over someone in Bachelor of Animal and Veterinary Bioscience. To apply you need to get a Distinction average, do the STAT test and complete a Veterinary commitment statement form. You should check out the veterinary faculty site www.vetsci.usyd.edu.au. It'll probably answer most of your questions. Hope that helps :)
As long as you have their prerequisites of chemistry, physics etc.

I've always wanted to know - why does vetsci require a commitment statement form?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)