Equiptment Hire (1 Viewer)

Toranaman

HSC
I have decided to start a thread for equiptment hire. So that people next year and those following have got ideas on where to hire good equiptment at cheap prices. For me it was Metro Screen at paddo they give a 50% discount on all equiptment which is amazing.

Also my biggest tip is to search friends and family to see if they have what you need first. It can be a big help to staying in budget. Also if you are lucky enough to have equiptment at school make the most of it because it again will be a big help in keeping costs low.

If you have got other sources of equiptment added them so people have got a good idea of where to go.

jdevlin

annoyingly calm
HSC
Yea I agree... seeing what people have is good... but also, where you can, buy the little things. Having things like leads can amazingly decrease your hiring costs...

cblok

HSC
Uni Grad
If anyone is interested, I have been supplying experienced crew and equipment (lights, mics, cameras, dollies, editing, rigging etc etc) for Extension 2 English videos for quite a while now.

We work within all BOS guidelines and allow students to get a taste of what its really like to direct a film instead of having to scrabble around with cables, muck around with bodgy equipment and generally get distracted from the task at hand. Students' ideas are able to be expressed more clearly and fully with the right equipment and crew.

Email Chris at writers_blok_productions@hotmail.com

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)