ESTIMATED 99+ ATAR, BAULKHAM HILLS 2020 GRADUATE, AFFORDABLE, 1-ON-1 PERSONALISED PRIVATE TUTORING FOR ENG ADV/STD, MATHS, CHEM, PHYS (1 Viewer)

HAnna2002

HSC
Hey!!!

Info about me/HSC marks
  • I just graduated form Baulkham Hills High School (selective high school, usually academically ranked 2nd in state in HSC)
  • I often explained difficult concepts to my classmates and occasionally taught at peer-tutoring during lunch
  • I haven’t received my ATAR yet, but my estimated ATAR using BHHS’s 2019 cohort’s results is 99+
  • English advanced trial mark was 91/100 which easily translates to the mid band 6 range
  • mathematics extension 1 internal mark was 96 (once again using BHHS’s 2019 cohort’s results)
  • chemistry and physics internal marks are also in the band 6 range (since it fluctuates every year, an exact mark can’t be calculated)

What am I offering?
  • Tuition for year 11 and 12 students
  • Subjects - English advanced/standard, mathematics advanced/extension 1, chemistry, physics
  • Individual private tutoring through Zoom calls or at my house in Glenwood
  • Rate starting at just $40/hr
  • Available most times with very flexible timetable

What will lessons be like?
  • Personalised to suit student’s needs and wants, but a general outline is

English
  • Theory and explanation of syllabus
  • Theory and explanation of all skills required - e.g. reading task, how to write essays for different modules and imaginatives and reflections for module C, how to answer question for each module, et.c.
  • Help analysing texts
  • Edit essays until band 6 range quality

Mathematics
  • Theory and explanation of each topic with notes - explanations of concepts adjusted to student’s needs
  • Help with schoolwork
  • Preparation for tasks including exams and assignments (personalised for individual student’s tasks) e.g. exam techniques, memorisation techniques

Sciences
  • Theory and explanation of each topic of all modules
  • Help with schoolwork
  • Preparation for tasks including exams and assignments (personalised for individual student’s tasks) e.g. exam techniques

Why choose me?
  • Just completed HSC so I’m very familiar with new syllabus
  • I have a magnitude of resources holistically covering all syllabus dot points as well as exemplar band 6 responses
  • Personalised to students
  • Affordable

To contact me, please text me at 0426 578 444

dumNerd

HSC
Hey!!!

Info about me/HSC marks
  • I just graduated form Baulkham Hills High School (selective high school, usually academically ranked 2nd in state in HSC)
  • I often explained difficult concepts to my classmates and occasionally taught at peer-tutoring during lunch
  • I haven’t received my ATAR yet, but my estimated ATAR using BHHS’s 2019 cohort’s results is 99+
  • English advanced trial mark was 91/100 which easily translates to the mid band 6 range
  • mathematics extension 1 internal mark was 96 (once again using BHHS’s 2019 cohort’s results)
  • chemistry and physics internal marks are also in the band 6 range (since it fluctuates every year, an exact mark can’t be calculated)

What am I offering?
  • Tuition for year 11 and 12 students
  • Subjects - English advanced/standard, mathematics advanced/extension 1, chemistry, physics
  • Individual private tutoring through Zoom calls or at my house in Glenwood
  • Rate starting at just $40/hr
  • Available most times with very flexible timetable

What will lessons be like?
  • Personalised to suit student’s needs and wants, but a general outline is

English
  • Theory and explanation of syllabus
  • Theory and explanation of all skills required - e.g. reading task, how to write essays for different modules and imaginatives and reflections for module C, how to answer question for each module, et.c.
  • Help analysing texts
  • Edit essays until band 6 range quality

Mathematics
  • Theory and explanation of each topic with notes - explanations of concepts adjusted to student’s needs
  • Help with schoolwork
  • Preparation for tasks including exams and assignments (personalised for individual student’s tasks) e.g. exam techniques, memorisation techniques

Sciences
  • Theory and explanation of each topic of all modules
  • Help with schoolwork
  • Preparation for tasks including exams and assignments (personalised for individual student’s tasks) e.g. exam techniques

Why choose me?
  • Just completed HSC so I’m very familiar with new syllabus
  • I have a magnitude of resources holistically covering all syllabus dot points as well as exemplar band 6 responses
  • Personalised to students
  • Affordable

To contact me, please text me at 0426 578 444
Baulkham Hills rank 9

nunyabeezwax

HSC
Uni Grad
LMAO English happens went from 120 band 6 to 60 band 6
Maybe this is irrelevant (but I bumped OP's thread lol you're welcome) but the school I went to (used to be top 10, don't know if it still is, cbf checking lol) got 40-50 band 6's in english each year. Another school's english teachers were trash talked and they got 60-70 band 6's each year. These schools have around the same amount of year 12 students.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)