Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC
In two weeks guys.

The time has come again!

So, what do we think?

thrillkiller

HSC
This year so far, seems so good! And then the results for final come out.....and ruin it. Wtf is wrong man? Moldova, Russia in the finals? Seriously? smh....

thrillkiller

HSC
yeah and her ratty coming across her chest. she was good but there were others that deserved to be in the finals more that didnt make it

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC
I don't get how screaming for three minutes gets you in the Final.

But an absolutely terrible performance with 1970s suits, bad singing and a horrible horrible gimmick and singing about Time... i.e. Israel, doesn't get in. That seriously - is in the so, so, so, so bad it's amazing - pile.

I was voting along and let me tell you, I clicked thumbs up within 10 seconds. It was that bad, it was good.

Also, anyone notice that Greece and Cyprus basically got two girls in short dresses and made them dance for three minutes? Obviously appealing to the male vote. I just hope a situation doesn't occur as in 2008 when Greece and Ukraine got two ladies to sing in short dresses and both of them blocked each other from winning - making an (uninspiring) Russian entry win it all.

But seriously, it is... so good. Eurovision. I love it. It is... just pure entertainment.

Anyways for my 'unofficial' winner - I voted... Cyprus, Ireland and then Denmark - because... that was the best song, and that deserves 12 points.

I actually didn't get the whole "Russian grandmothers" thing. Switzerland was also good, I thought. You had about 10 out of 18 which were alright.

thrillkiller

HSC
I know I love it but i get emotionally invested too much and when the countries i want to get in dont, it just hurts :(

i would elaborate but we will discuss at another time lol

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC
I know I love it but i get emotionally invested too much and when the countries i want to get in dont, it just hurts :(

i would elaborate but we will discuss at another time lol
i.e. monday :p

But you know... I actually screamed at the TV and lost half my voice when Albania got through. I was... just... you know.

thrillkiller

HSC
in anger right shadow? Nah she was good lol but ughhh i wanted others before her. SUCH AS SWITZERLAND UGHH will never forgett this

anyway when we get together shadow we doing the heart pic or what :p submit to sbs if they would still accept it at that point :(

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC
German hip hop from Austria was good
Is that the... Trackshittaz thing? Yeah I just looked at the pole dancers, tbh.

in anger right shadow? Nah she was good lol but ughhh i wanted others before her. SUCH AS SWITZERLAND UGHH will never forgett this

anyway when we get together shadow we doing the heart pic or what :p submit to sbs if they would still accept it at that point :(
Wait you liked Albania? There were songs like... Switzerland who deserved to get in. Even Belgium! She sung off key for the first minute but still...

And what heart pic? wat.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)