ever hurt urself whilst having sex??? (1 Viewer)

SKA

me and my baby
HSC
ive hurt my knees twice

funny... today i managed to find skin ripped off my knee cap... when on a matress.... dayem springs... its hurts :(

django_

HSC
lol yesterday somehow my knee fulled cracked...fucked hurt like it snapped or something lol but yeh...gotten sore legs...like the groin area...oh n wen i first started having sex would sometimes be abit sore afterwards, but thats it.

SKA

me and my baby
HSC
django_ said:
lol yesterday somehow my knee fulled cracked...fucked hurt like it snapped or something lol but yeh...gotten sore legs...like the groin area...oh n wen i first started having sex would sometimes be abit sore afterwards, but thats it.
hahah the first coule of times i had sex i couldnt stand up after it...

django_

HSC
LoL! thats funny haha wen i first did after my knees were sore..the whole legs up in the air thing haha n yeh i could walk but touching it down there was pretty sore...lol...but yeh still fun :D ;)

PookieMonster

Got bored & left 30/01/05
HSC
SKA said:
ive hurt my knees twice

funny... today i managed to find skin ripped off my knee cap... when on a matress.... dayem springs... its hurts :(
never hurt myself unintentionally...

HSC
haha one of my ex's was reeeeeeally big, and the first time we ever had sex i couldn't walk for a couple of days and he often got referred to in the early stages as the 'can't walk guy' :D

HSC
this guy i know this african dude... was so big that he ripped a girl and blood started leaking down her leg....i was told this by one of my mates...dunno if its true or not but they (black people) are known to be able to do that lol...fuck im glad im not an elephant

SKA

me and my baby
HSC
hiphophorray123 said:
this guy i know this african dude... was so big that he ripped a girl and blood started leaking down her leg....i was told this by one of my mates...dunno if its true or not but they (black people) are known to be able to do that lol...fuck im glad im not an elephant
was she a virgin?

Lundy

Banned
HSC
I tend to pull leg muscles a lot. But it's always in the same leg. Weird.

_muse_

Come on join the joyride
HSC
sore muscles.. thats bout it i think.. aww wait.. i had carpet burn on my knees and my elbows once.. dont know how i did that one :S

Raiks

Enigma Unlimited
HSC
I hate a mate who managed to break his arm, collarbone, 2 ribs and his wrist while having sex just from falling off the bed.

django_

HSC
ahahaha thats crazy!! lol

my friend got massive carpet burn on her back once...but yeh i havent been silly enough to do it on the carpet yet lol

Nick

foregone conclusion
HSC
N/A
Raiks said:
I hate a mate who managed to break his arm, collarbone, 2 ribs and his wrist while having sex just from falling off the bed.
one of those new multi-storey beds?

Raiks

Enigma Unlimited
HSC
No, a simple queen sized bed... he landed on his arm when it was behind his back and it went horribly wrong... we found it halarious. Everyone we'd meet, we'd ask him to tell them how he broke his arm and collarbone. Funny stuff.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)