Evidence for New Kingdom Egypt (til death of Thut IV) (1 Viewer)

razzarach

keep smiling :)
HSC
Hey, does anyone know the websites for:
a) Aswan Inscription
b) The Annals
c) Biography of Ineni
I have the websites for the biography of Ahmose, son of Ebana and Speos Artemidos if neone is interested...
Thanks. :eek: :

razzarach

HSC
angelduck said:
Thanx dude! Really helpful, i cant believe they actually have websites with this stuff!
no worries, im happy to help... i know how hard it is to find all this crap! lol

Arnor

HSC
N/A
Hatshepsut's funery temple is all you need for this topic lol got me through this period 23\25 in trial :)

silvermoon

caffeine fiend
getting the blood out of my caffeine system
HSC
im like angelduck - i have a copy of the inscription - but my scanner is stuffed else id put em up here - but what do u need? do u need a copy of the inscriptions etc. themselves or a question on a quote or what?
i guess what im asking is: when you say "does anyone know a website for..." what exactly are you looking for - a site with the inscription, or a site that has info about the inscription and its significance?

razzarach

HSC
silvermoon said:
im like angelduck - i have a copy of the inscription - but my scanner is stuffed else id put em up here - but what do u need? do u need a copy of the inscriptions etc. themselves or a question on a quote or what?
i guess what im asking is: when you say "does anyone know a website for..." what exactly are you looking for - a site with the inscription, or a site that has info about the inscription and its significance?
im in need of any evidence that's helpful.. like if anyone has an inscription for anything to do with NK, it'll help me! or sites.. whatever! lol.. i hope that even makes sense, lol im good at rambling :p

razzarach

HSC
thanks heaps for all those websites guys! :) its very much appreciated..

tina_goes_doo

Pharmer in Training
HSC
Is it just me or is that KMT site kind of freaky? Get your cursor over the doorway and BAM! Scary man who looks like a ghost appears in the doorway. Am going to have nightmares now...

tina_goes_doo

Pharmer in Training
HSC
Beetlejuice is cool. Leave him alone or i'll say his name twice more!

I wish i had practiced more essay questions in class... :(

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)