exam (1 Viewer)

liz

HSC
I thought overall it was okay. Multpile choice i found hard and the middle section had some hard and some easy questions. The the essay question on nutrition Q18 i like the best. Though did anyone know what a Q17 (a) was all about i made up something but not sure if it was right.
Overall my best exam so far what did everyone else thing??

Christie

Hey, i was just wondering if anyone has the answers to the food technology multiple choice questions?

aLaNa

I thought food tech was heaps good!! I luckily studied the right stuff!!! :p um, for that Q 17 a), it meant drivers as in REASONS for food development. i did that question and i wrote like consumer needs (health, social and cultural) specific purposes (military/space foods) to make a profit, to be environmentally friendly etc etc. My answers 4 multiple choice...tho definitely dont take too much notice of em...!!!.....
1. B
2. B
3. B
4. B how dodgy is that?? 4 B's!! I think its wrong...
5. A
6. C
7. D
8. A
9. C
10. C
wot did everyone else get??

aLaNa

by the waaaay!! woo hoo -- im finished ---- yaaaaay!!!! :D
good luck everybodeeee else :D:D

lizzies85

i didnt mind the exam it was good overall... didnt like the packaging stuff, had no idea wot it was asking!!
My MC answers:
B, A (had no idea), B,B, A, C, B, B, D, C

shimmergal

Hey guys and gals!
How did we all find food tech?? Good?

I thought it was great! There were a few multiple choice quesitons that i was a bit like wtf!?!?! hehe, but apart from them, i thought that the rest of the paper was excellent!

Over a week to study for PE now...yay! and then im finished! WOOHOO!:D

Christie

For the Multiple Choice questions i got (although i'm not to sure if they are all right):
1.B
2.B
3.B
4.C
5.A
6.C
7.C
8.B
9.A (i had no idea...just a guess)
10.C

Princess

HSC
Originally posted by lizzies85
i didnt mind the exam it was good overall... didnt like the packaging stuff, had no idea wot it was asking!!
My MC answers:
B, A (had no idea), B,B, A, C, B, B, D, C
go team penrith! I got the same as u! can u believe it?

lizzies85

i know Q9 is right, like D coz my teacher told us so after the exam, not sure bout the rest though!
that's amazing we got the same answers...maybe we're right!!! doubt it though

aLaNa

have any of you's used the UAI calculator thing? OMG, when i did it, food tech waz scaled down soooooo much compared to everything else!!!

mattb

my multiple choice answers (like half are wrong (i guessed em) - what a loser)

1. c (cos the qa makes a final product good lol)
2. a (it sounded smart)
3. b
4. b
5. d (cos it said it had to do with product development??)
6. c
7. b (the answers prob everything else but this!)
8. b
9. d (yay!!! one right)
10. c

can someone pleaassseee tell me the actual answers cos everyone (nearly) is different ..... plz let me know if i got over like 5 right lol

also did anyone pick the nutrition question on active non nutrients and supplements i thought that was the easy one, but obviously not - thanx

aLaNa

Yep, i did the active non-nutrient Q as well....i think i musta chose like the opposite essay Q's than everyone else, cuz at my skl, everyone did the media/social influence nutrition Q plus the food maunfacture one...but i did food product development...i think im betta at that than food manufacture cuz i do business, n they sorta relate......sorta...... :p

aLaNa

......and how dumb was that 10 mark nutrition evaluation Q on the individual/society impact or whateva it was!! 10 marks for one question in a short answer....i thought that was waaaaay dodgy....especially cuz our teacher says that if something is worth 2 marks=you need at least 4 points, 4 marks=8points etc. So this meant 20 points!! Haha, what a joke...i'll be lucky if i got even 10 different points in it, in the like 15 lines we had. I thought that was pretty bad....:rolleyes:

LollyPopStar

hey peoples

nice to see so many people doing food tech =)

ummm yeah i did the active non-nutrients and supplements essay. it was almost exactly the same on in the CSSA paper and i got 15/15 for that so i just regurgitated it =) how lovely!

the multiple choice were gay and annoying as usual. dont you reckon they're always so ambiguous? like really curly questions with totally weird answers...

umm yeah food tech gets shit scaling. girls at my school were worried about it so we spoke to the deputy - basically you have to get 96+ in the exam to stay in the 90's after scaling. then once you get below 90, marks basically get halved.

fingers crossed it wont be so bad this year...

ice_cream

hmmm......how come there's so less D's?
i think i got a couple d's for mcq!!
does that mean i'm wrong??
yeah i know the scaling is soooo fricken bad.....and it's not fair..cos it's not an easy subject.....i mean we still have 2 essays.....

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)