Excuse for losing textbook? (1 Viewer)

jenslekman

HSC
So... i think my physics textbook got stolen at school ... and it was brand new. Any good excuses to explain to teacher? or even get away without paying for it?

zombies

HSC
Photocopy pages off a friend's copy of the book.. just tell your teacher the book got stolen and you can't afford another one?

b00m

HSC
Uni Grad
i think you have to assume responsibility

b00m

HSC
Uni Grad
aliens descended upon ur residence and were interested in learning about physics

zombies

HSC
You could say that you ordered it from an online bookstore, and so you're waiting for it to arrive in the mail? That could give you a few weeks.

Or you could say that you're going to buy a new one, but you can't seem to find any copies of them at any bookstores.

Aerath

Retired
HSC
N/A
Photocopy pages off a friend's copy of the book.. just tell your teacher the book got stolen and you can't afford another one?
Yeah, because a teacher is really going to take photocopies as a substitute for the real thing. :p

You could say that you ordered it from an online bookstore, and so you're waiting for it to arrive in the mail? That could give you a few weeks.

Or you could say that you're going to buy a new one, but you can't seem to find any copies of them at any bookstores.
Only problem is if you don't want to pay for it - you've got shit on your face when the teacher says: "Oh, well, the school can buy it, you just have to pay for it".

cheese_cheese

HSC
Say you already returned it.

Or say the teacher borrowed it a few weeks ago and then ask them to give it back.

clementc

Awesome Member
HSC
Uni Grad
Don't return any books
Just lose your deposit
Sell all the books the school lent you
Make more than your deposit

PROFIT $$$

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)