Experience with USYD Guaranteed Entry? (1 Viewer)

MatthewM3113

HSC
Hi,

I am looking at a Bachelor of Nursing with USYD. It has a guaranteed entry score of 84.
I got an ATAR of 86.90 and am not eligible for any additional points to the selection rank.

I am just wondering if USYD tends to be accurate with their guaranteed entry scores. They note that they may not be guaranteed if there is very high demand.
Has anyone has this happen before? Is it common? Or, would I be pretty safe to assume that I will receive an offer?

Just getting pre-offer nerves I guess.
Thank you!

sab13562

HSC
Hi,

I am looking at a Bachelor of Nursing with USYD. It has a guaranteed entry score of 84.
I got an ATAR of 86.90 and am not eligible for any additional points to the selection rank.

I am just wondering if USYD tends to be accurate with their guaranteed entry scores. They note that they may not be guaranteed if there is very high demand.
Has anyone has this happen before? Is it common? Or, would I be pretty safe to assume that I will receive an offer?

Just getting pre-offer nerves I guess.
Thank you!
Pretty sure guaranteed entry means you'll be let in so don't stress and good luck!

s.ysabelle_

HSC
I'm pretty much in the same boat, except my ATAR is just under the guaranteed. I am however eligible for additional points to get me above the guaranteed SR. Best of luck to you and me!!!

MatthewM3113

HSC
I'm pretty much in the same boat, except my ATAR is just under the guaranteed. I am however eligible for additional points to get me above the guaranteed SR. Best of luck to you and me!!!
I think it's just overthinking. Best of luck to you too on the 26th!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)