Experienced ENGLISH/ECO tutor in Hurstville/St George Area ***UAI 99.75*** (1 Viewer)

ghristinga

HSC
I'm currently looking to take on a few more high school students interested in English ESL/2U/3U/Economics/Modern History tutoring for the 2010 HSC. I'm based in the St George Area.

I've had 4 years experience working at a tuition centre and have helped students attain 99+ UAI's, with one student gaining state ranking under my tutelage. I've been working independently for 2 years as a tutor, and have just helped 6 students this year in the 2009 HSC.

I completed my HSC in 2005 and attained a UAI of 99.75. Below is a detailed breakdown of what I can help you achieve in the subjects that I offer tuition in:

English 2U Adv/Standard/3U:
I have sample papers on the new AOS Belonging, and I am willing to help students work through the Unseen Comprehension, Creative Writing and Essay sections. I can also recommend related texts and assist you in analysing them. For the other modules I am willing to work with you 1 to 1 on your specific text.

English ESL
I have experience in tutoring ESL English, and have helped one student gain state ranking in ESL English. I can provide assistance in any school
assessments/assignments, and help in preparing for listening tasks, essay writing and speaking tasks.

Economics
I'm on a Commerce Co-op Scholarship at uni and I've completed a Economics major. I can help provide relevant, up-to-date economic statistics/information for your essays. I can provide logical, easy to understand explanations to help you understand difficult economic concepts. I also have a large compilation of past papers at my disposal and will help you work through them.
Furthermore, if you are interested in a career in business, or are looking to get a cadetship/co-op scholarship, I can provide consultation.

***As my student, I will do my best to help you achieve your desired UAI. I'm more than willing to mark and provide feedback on your essays if you email them to me during the week.***

If you are interested, please pm me or email me at christina.c.zheng@gmail.com

Last edited:

ghristinga

HSC
PS. You can also contact me on my mobile on 0425 258 353 if you are interested.

ghristinga

HSC

PS. I'm an EXPERIENCED and QUALIFIED tutor currently working in the Finance Industry.

If you study ECONOMICS and want an edge over your peers in the HSC, I can really help you.

cheers.

ghristinga

HSC
Anyone interested in combining subjects I can offer cheaper rates too.

I have an associate that teaches with me (she got 99.60 UAI) and she tutors Maths 2U/3U/4U, Physics, Chem, Biology.

ghristinga

HSC
BTW Thanks for everyone who pm'd me and replied to my thread.
I'm almost at full capacity now, but I can still take 1 or 2 more students.

So If you live in the St George area, and you are in the need for a quality ENGLISH or ECONOMICS tutor for your HSC, don't hesitate to pm me or contact me on 0425 258 353.

jks88326

HSC
Hi Chris!
Highly recommended tutor.
I got 96 for my UAI thanks chris :)

jks88326

HSC
wow. 40 bucks an hour. you must be good.
Re: Experienced ENGLISH/ECO tutor in Hurstville/St George Area ***UAI 99.75***
wow. 40 bucks an hour. you must be good.</SPAN>
PM me if you're in yr 12 and genuinely want some quick advice :hammer:

wow if ur realy that good, then y dont u have a proper job?

k3f3rn

HSC
Hi, I'm interested in being tutored for both Standard English and Economics Year 12. Just wondering, where do you normally teach, and what would be the rate per lesson if you tutor me for the two courses.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)