Extension 2 dance (2 Viewers)

HSC
bro last time i checked dancing is like moving about, i cn understand ext math or english but DANCE what the heeeeeeeeeeeeellllllll.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
why cant you understand that different people have different talents? not EVERYONE is going to be good at english, maths or science. some peoples abilities lie in the creative area.

phosphorescent

You make me sad.
HSC
bro last time i checked dancing is like moving about, i cn understand ext math or english but DANCE what the heeeeeeeeeeeeellllllll.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
Clearly, by the way you speak, you don't seem to understand much.

If you don't understand something, at least try to acknowledge it if you cannot come to fully appreciate it. All you're doing now is being ignorant.

But really, all the better, because more art for us and less for you.

zazzy1234

Banned
HSC
Clearly, by the way you speak, you don't seem to understand much.

If you don't understand something, at least try to acknowledge it if you cannot come to fully appreciate it. All you're doing now is being ignorant.

But really, all the better, because more art for us and less for you.
i do dabkeh, does that count as a EXT2 DANCE lol

Chauntellems

HSC
I agree, Creative subjctes are a waste of time.

Nice oxymorn there man.

Dancers are dumb.
i am so greatly offended by everyone in this thread.
i do dance, music and drama, and extension english.
i've been a performer since i was 3, and i'm not dumb,
i'm studying major appreciation for the HSC next year, and let me tell you it's harder than some of the other subjects by far
to stereotype people who are performers is such a great form of discrimination
you people are horrible to performing arts students
they get ATAR's and band 6's, and put in just as much work, if not more work, than half of you.
don't be horrible, being able to hit an a above high c, or perform a long set of fouettes is something i would love to see all of you people do.
don't diss performing arts

The Nomad

HSC
My apologies to all the dance people here. Maths people can be incredibly arrogant.

And I'm a maths person.

rachel2219

HSC
Small minded people will have small minded replies.

Dance is actually quite an indepth subject and although it appears to be 'a bludge' in which we just 'prance around' it really isn't. Alot of work goes into it throughout the year with basically what you could call 3 major's. (technically one major and 2 cores, but they are basically the same amount of work).

Why judge what you don't know? Just because the subject is called "dance" and you may invision that its just a class of girls dancing around, it really isnt. So open your minds up and stop being so ignorant.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)