extension one English predictions/ thoughts (1 Viewer)

Jarjarbinx

Subjects: English (4u), Maths (3u), Drama, Music 1
HSC
Very curious this year !! Most of the past Qs seem to have a dichotomous path (e.g. acceptance/ aspirations) -- that's for section two ofc. Lit worlds also seems to be consistently prescriptive in that they give you a stimulus you have to continue.

jojosiwa123

HSC
I’m so glad I predicted an essay type question for section 1 this year, it went pretty well!! but for section 2 I screwed up big time cus I fr neglected my related text and then wrote a 2 line conclusion... oops
so fcking glad that’s over though

jojosiwa123

HSC
how’d you guys end up finding each section?? what meaning did u get out of section 1, honestly all the texts reminded me of Normal Phantom from advanced, so vague and abstract

Jarjarbinx

Subjects: English (4u), Maths (3u), Drama, Music 1
HSC
how’d you guys end up finding each section?? what meaning did u get out of section 1, honestly all the texts reminded me of Normal Phantom from advanced, so vague and abstract
lol deffo Normal vibes. Section one was v interesting. 'Kangaroo' by luck was one I had some knowledge in so I talked about Australian romanticism/ surrealism. Section two question was actually more challenging than I thought at first glance. The 'complexities' of the worlds was a tough one to link to !!!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)