extra points for being in an LGA? (1 Viewer)

Hiheyhello

HSC
i heard them mention it on the news a couple of weeks ago … does anyone know if it’s an actual thing and what the criteria is?

addictedtobubbletea

HSC
if you go to school in one of the LGAs your principal would have applied for special considerations for your whole year
if not, you could have applied individually if you meet certain criteria, but the deadline was yesterday

Hiheyhello

HSC
if you go to school in one of the LGAs your principal would have applied for special considerations for your whole year
if not, you could have applied individually if you meet certain criteria, but the deadline was yesterday
WHAAAT THE DEADLOJE WAS YESTERDAY!?
okay i might kms

mikrokosmos

HSC
so idk too much ab it, but it is a thing and like apparently your principal applies for your whole school so we should get some sort of consideration?
Yep. So if NESA approves what happens is if your cohort does poorly for let’s say Legal Studies compared to your schools previous trends, they’ll scale you all up based on year 11 marks partially and predominantly previous year performances

Hiheyhello

HSC
Yep. So if NESA approves what happens is if your cohort does poorly for let’s say Legal Studies compared to your schools previous trends, they’ll scale you all up based on year 11 marks partially and predominantly previous year performances
ohhhhhh right, thanks!
do you know how it works individually tho, coz my schools not in an lga, but i live in one

zizi2003_

HSC
WAITT does the school tell us if they applied for the consideration thing ??

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)