F*ck English (1 Viewer)

bowman

Bowmanation
HSC
So who fucked english.....i know i did

Atticus.

how do i get out of this
HSC
um... im happy with the questions but im not sure how i went... i liked my q3 essay but im worried coz all i used was poems... lime tree mariner, road not taken and the raven :(

G

Gavvvvvin

I fucked it. I spent too much time writing on the writing on section 1 :(

HSC
yea i fuked it - screwed the creative writing and didnt get to finish the aos essay

Atticus.

how do i get out of this
HSC
_DeathlessOne_ said:
I fucked it. I spent too much time writing on the writing on section 1 :(
how much time because anyone can do a good creative writing but in less time than normal...youll be right

Annegelic

Taper jean girl
HSC
hm don't think about how much u wrote, but the quality.

i found it kinda easy.. i think i did ok.

bc_27

HSC
I had 19 minutes to write my creative writing piece, needless to say, it was the biggest load of fucked up shit i have every written in my life. 5 pages of a totally random story with no direction. Oh well, gotta kill modules to make up for it, at least this will motivate me to do more study....

Jamielee003

BITE ME
HSC
I didnt mind the questions. Thought I had an essay pre written that i was sure id be able to twist to anything, but the question screwd me ova. Not what id expected. I liked the creative writing. I love it anyway. And i spent too much time wrting it, and missed out answering part e on question 1.
But i dont think i went too bad.

bowman

Bowmanation
HSC
Jamielee003 said:
I didnt mind the questions. Thought I had an essay pre written that i was sure id be able to twist to anything, but the question screwd me ova. Not what id expected. I liked the creative writing. I love it anyway. And i spent too much time wrting it, and missed out answering part e on question 1.
But i dont think i went too bad.

this is about who fucked it...not who had pre-written essays
go home fucknut

mack

Banned
HSC
Well its best not to do an autopsy on it. Try not to stress out, just focus on the exams ahead of you. All the best.

Dimitra

i really stuffed that exam. i spent too much time on section one and stuffed my essay. i was only left with 15 minutes to write my creative writing section

JessC

HSC
N/A
i fukd it too...spent too long on section 2 and 3 and left section 1 to do in 15 minutes :mad: dammmmm!!!

....yeh so i didnt finish

alby

cool duckie
HSC
Dimitra said:
i really stuffed that exam. i spent too much time on section one and stuffed my essay. i was only left with 15 minutes to write my creative writing section
i did about the same....except used the last 15 min for my essay
i hated q1...took too long on it :( wrote 1.5 books for it though
& i only got 1/2 way through my essay & story :(

deadnature

HSC
English Paper 1 - Fuked up

Yea i think it's safe to say that i fuked Paper 1 up, damn question 1, when i got up to section 3 i had like 15 mins and wat the fuk was question 2 about - that was the biggest load of crap that i've ever written blah lah fukin blah

Does n e 1 know how much this test would get standardised??? - it's all i have left to get me a half decent mark

nomz

yeah i fucked up big time- especially question one which was like the easiest part. I'm just dumb. there should be a prize for the dumbest responses coz i'd sure as hell be in the running!

bowman

Bowmanation
HSC
yeah hahaha lol
u r pretty retarted
u would win that award

ChiCkenDrUmStIc

Haha yeah same. Dont worry Nook i think ill take that prize out no worries. I couldnt find many techniques so i think i just applied a random technique to a random quote lol

HSC
I hate the Board of Studies, English syllabus is pretty farked up in my opinion.

I did ok in Question 1, my creative task was poor but I killed the final question.

Meh. :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)