pc_wizz

ρ s y c н o ρ α τ н ™
HSC
i done crap too ... =/

oh well ...

espo14

Banned
Jamielee003 said:
I didnt mind the questions. Thought I had an essay pre written that i was sure id be able to twist to anything, but the question screwd me ova. Not what id expected. I liked the creative writing. I love it anyway. And i spent too much time wrting it, and missed out answering part e on question 1.
But i dont think i went too bad.
how did the question fuck you over? it was so open..

espo14

Banned
nice prediction on the feature article mate :p got any more insights into the future for us?

Scanorama

HSC
Knowing most people fucked question 3, im glad i did question 1 first then question 3 and question 2 last. I have no fucking idea how to do question 2 during the readimg time and I couldnt come up any *creative* idea. So yeah I fucked Question 2.

sparkl3z

HSC
N/A
Question 2 i wrote a stupid feature article!! i duno why the hell i did that f#ckn, i cuda rote a story or a diary entry but my nope! my brain went a bit doped or phsyco or sumthing!! ill probably like not even pass that section!!

hipcat

I Love English!!! Yay Lol!!!111111111lol!!!11

yeah. english is so fucking gay. i fucking hate it. the creative writting crap was shit. as you can see from my vast vocabulary i went shit. FUCK ENGLISH. AND FUCK ANYONE WHO READS THIS WHO THINKS THAT THEY WENT GOOD IN THE TEST. sorry about the caps just emphasising my point. fuck you, you fucking nerds. i hate you!! nah, but seriously. english sucks a bag of dick.

TooF

arghh.. how do you even talk about the destination in imaginative journeys? they don't have a destination.. they keep going and going ...
like Ender's Game.. there's like 2 more novels after that!!!!

flipsyde

Shutup!...that's why
HSC
Well I dont think I did heaps bad.. I think I did ok... either way I have an injury and appled for an appeal so if it passes through Ill et my trial mark etc etc which is like 70... Im cool with that. I only need a pass to get into college.

m0zzie

i'm guessing i got around 40% for it, probably went bad in question 1, though i think i did well for question 2, i made up the biggest bullshit story, it was pretty random.. hope the markers have a sense of humour.
i fucked up question 3 because i had hardly anything written, like 2 pages and i wrote about 1/4 of what i wanted to say.. then ran out of time.

oh well i'm really not fussed, HSC isn't something that matters to me, for some reason i don't care.

goodluck tomorrow everyone..

dark`secrets

<insert title>
HSC
N/A
i'm with the very first post!
no need for optimism because i know i did SHIT!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)