F*ck You All I Didnt See A Question!!! (1 Viewer)

Giant Lobster

HSC
I Fort The Question Asked "what Is The Purpose Of The Light Source" Only!!! (what Is The Purpose Of The Light Source And Flame) Omfg Im Gonna Go Kill Myself Cos I Most A Mark!! Fuck!

sub

geez, dude calm down...ur only gonna lose a mark...i made up a prac, and got it rong too...im three marks ahead of ya in losing marks :(

HSC
Are you fucking stoned? It only asked about the Light Source.........where did it ask about the Flame?

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
lol looks like a lot of people did it, they should have.. set it out better? (i havent seen the paper). don't worry too much, i'm sure you've got some flukely marks in the paper and they'll even out

HSC
I'm gonna stab myself in the fucking eye.........this brings it down to like fucking 20 marks lost not because I didn't know it, FUCKING STUPID MISTAKESSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

sub

chill dude, get over it...its done...move on..we all fuk up one exam or other, except me!!

i fuk them all up :(

tina_goes_doo

Pharmer in Training
HSC
Yeah this forum is kinda depressing. Especially when you find out how many easy marks you've lost even though you know the stuff and spent ages studying it. Not too happy...but then, it's OVER! Let's party! I'll bring pretzels!

camby

HSC
Really? it did? hmm interesting ^.^; good think i mentioned it, bah, i thought you would of had to anyway because it was pretty much explicitly asked when they ask for the light source :S
ah well, moral of story, always write as much as you can :)

HSC
Process in my mind:

Look at diagram, look at question, identify purpose of light source in diagram....somehow missed the word flame.

Look at marks allocated....OK...

Write across the length of the page, as in not just on the lines, extending either side and write about the significance of the light source for the whole paragraph and then keep going all the way dodge the page number till bottom of page.......and yes, it was all relevant stuff to the significance of the light source, but nooooo I totally didn't see the "flame" part there its ironic I read it fucking twice, maybe I got a different paper or something?

I even wrote about the fucking detector and how the light source, I dont think i even fucking mentioned the flame!!!!!!!!

Kazuya

keio 最高
HSC
what did you all put for your answer to that question, incidentally

HSC
The light source produces an emmission spectrum which coincides with the wavelength that the element or metal being vaporised will absorb, and then raise to a higher energy level. The light source will pass through the sample and light of a particular wavelength will be absorbed by the element, meaning the overall intensity of the light recieved by the detector will be reduced as some of it is absorbed.

NO FUCKING MENTION OF FLAME. Its so hard not to be pissed off with yourself when you know this stuff and you make stupid fucking mistakes.....I think I will like somehow, block this forum part off so I don't return to here to find more mistakes I have made.

Giant Lobster

HSC
einsteinthe2nd said:
The light source produces an emmission spectrum which coincides with the wavelength that the element or metal being vaporised will absorb, and then raise to a higher energy level. The light source will pass through the sample and light of a particular wavelength will be absorbed by the element, meaning the overall intensity of the light recieved by the detector will be reduced as some of it is absorbed.

NO FUCKING MENTION OF FLAME. Its so hard not to be pissed off with yourself when you know this stuff and you make stupid fucking mistakes.....I think I will like somehow, block this forum part off so I don't return to here to find more mistakes I have made.

fuck you dick head ur just like me
it kills me to know that i can answer so much more but i still make stupid mistakes like not read the question properly. why cant they fucken give me a H A R D chem test instead of this watered down shit that tests my carefulness rather than chem knowledge. im gonna get beaten by dumbshits that have no passion for the course and regurgitate eveyrhign just cos they fucking read better than me.

Scanorama

HSC
You are upset just because of that mark? So far I think I've lost at least 10 marks and lots more to come, I've made the whole prac up, did not know what to write the calculation and lots more. But still I'm all happy coz i dont give a shit about it anymore, shit happens and noone, even yourself cant change it. You can't go to Homebush and change your answer, can you? Don't worry, be happy :)

Li0n

spiKu
HSC
You guys are idiots, different people have different expecations? eg, you have bobbie, aka dumbshit compared to this other guy who seems to care what he gets. Stop comparing your selves to others.

withoutaface

Premium Member
HSC
Giant Lobster is top of a selective school from memory, so obviously he has higher expectations than most (ie 95%+).

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)