Facial Hair (1 Viewer)

hfis

Dyslexic Fish
HSC
N/A
It makes me think that the man in question is a dirty pot-smoking communist hippy who should be drafted before they have a chance to corrupt youthful females with their backwards leftist views.

waddle_828

*waves*
HSC
i shave cos facial hair makes me feel untidy and looks untidy, especially in its 5 o'clock shadow form....

jebbie

imrad. yourerad. letshug.
HSC
Yeh depends on the guy, usually I dont like facial hair though. The end

waterbottle

your buttcheeks is warm
HSC
i generally don't like it, especially if it's planned (eg those weird thin beards along the jawline or other weird shaving patterns), but the occasional stubble can be cute if the guy can pull off the dirty sort of look.

OZGIRL86

stuck in a moment
HSC
N/A
jebbie said:
Yeh depends on the guy, usually I dont like facial hair though. The end
Yeah I don't like it either, and no moustaches.
I like/prefer guys to be clean shaved

ur_inner_child

.%$^!@&^#(*!?.%$^?!.
HSC
facial hair can make you look all rough and masculine, and very hot....

it depends on the guy, yes.

Enlightened_One

King of Bullshit
HSC
Well, thanks, I was just wondering :)

I wasn't talking about a pattern or anything but rather just the rustic/rugged look some blokes have.

50 Cent, my charming, sweet young man, I know a nice biker bar full of bearded fellas who would love to meet you.

Hfis, for some reason I conjure up a picture of a sleazy pervert when I think of you. Of course, I'm, not intending offence, since I know people who aim for that look.
However, I don't smoke anything, I do shower when the petition gets fifty signatures, I could lecture you on the good and bad of communism so don't tempt me. My views aren't entirely all leftist, and since the Left is notorious for being progressive then they can hardly be considered backwards (that makes what you said an oxymoron, in case you're wondering).

I'll return to other forums now since this is the pleasant place it used to be where one could talk about love, sex, the kama sutra and other Leftist hippy ideas.

Everyone else, again, I thank you. I might go shave.

hfis

Dyslexic Fish
HSC
N/A
Enlightened_One said:
Hfis, for some reason I conjure up a picture of a sleazy pervert when I think of you. Of course, I'm, not intending offence, since I know people who aim for that look.
However, I don't smoke anything, I do shower when the petition gets fifty signatures, I could lecture you on the good and bad of communism so don't tempt me. My views aren't entirely all leftist, and since the Left is notorious for being progressive then they can hardly be considered backwards (that makes what you said an oxymoron, in case you're wondering).
You don't know when to shut your dirty communist mouth (that makes what you said moronic, in case you're wondering).

jebbie

HSC
OZGIRL86 said:
Yeah I don't like it either, and no moustaches.
I like/prefer guys to be clean shaved
I agree, but sometimes a little bit of stubble can be so sexy <3

Enlightened_One

King of Bullshit
HSC
Really, how does it make what I said moronic. I may not know when to shut my mouth, but neither do you.
Communism is the idea of a government of the wisest in the country controlling everything and everyone doing their job. All the produce is distributed equally among the populace by those in power. It seems a good theory, and would be a perfect way to form society were it not for human nature. Humans by nature are greedy and suspicious animals. Thus the only flaw in the communist theory is people.
I for one, whilst recognising the validity of the communist argument, will argue that is impossible to implement and maintain and thus do not support it. If I do not support communism, how can I be a communist?

It is rather annoying to start a thread with the hope it will have constructive posts and have to endure comments that add nothing, not even constructive criticism or humour, but simply ammount to spam.

Generator

HSC
N/A
Eh. It's my face, and I'm not going to rip it apart by shaving every second day just to appease random women who wouldn't approach me in any case. I'm always presentable, and that's good enough for me.

hfis

Dyslexic Fish
HSC
N/A
Enlightened_One said:
Really, how does it make what I said moronic. I may not know when to shut my mouth, but neither do you.
Communism is the idea of a government of the wisest in the country controlling everything and everyone doing their job. All the produce is distributed equally among the populace by those in power. It seems a good theory, and would be a perfect way to form society were it not for human nature. Humans by nature are greedy and suspicious animals. Thus the only flaw in the communist theory is people.
I for one, whilst recognising the validity of the communist argument, will argue that is impossible to implement and maintain and thus do not support it. If I do not support communism, how can I be a communist?

It is rather annoying to start a thread with the hope it will have constructive posts and have to endure comments that add nothing, not even constructive criticism or humour, but simply ammount to spam.
Pot kettle black, hippy.

Enlightened_One

King of Bullshit
HSC
hfis said:
Pot kettle black, hippy.
Proper Sentences Form!

Ah, please elaborate. I asked you a question. I gave you a slight lecture on political views. I summed up by saying why I am not a Communist. How does any of that relate to the pot calling the kettle black? Did you even read the post?

Or was it where I said the bit about spam. How can I be spamming if I start a thread with a valid question?

Peace out brother (just to make you happy).

hfis

Dyslexic Fish
HSC
N/A
My comment referred to the spam, eco-terrorist. Tell me, are you this worthless in real life, or do you manufacture this e-persona just so you can delight in finally being able to look down upon someone (albeit someone you created)?

This has gone on long enough. Quit shitting up my thread, Enlightened_One.

jebbie

HSC
OZGIRL86 said:
yeah i don't mind a bit:)
It can be nice but sometimes its just really annoying. Haha Im so fussy :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)