• Want to take part in this year's BoS Trials event for Maths and/or Business Studies?
    Click here for details and register now!
  • YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

failing a subject (1 Viewer)

Atticus.

how do i get out of this
HSC
would failing llb100 have a bad effect on me changing my degree? im not sure whether i did or not but i have a feeling i did
i havent got my results yetr (virtue of the fact that i havent finished ilip) but im just wondering...

im changing law into arts... uai isnt a prob
help me out my friends
santa im looking at you buddy

santaslayer

HSC
Dropping LLb would be very easy and straight forward.

But changing degrees...

I guess you would need to convince the dean that your initial intention of undertaking LLB was wrong (u dont like the degree) and not just because of your fail grades, (because you could easily change to arts and fail that as well if you were not a good student.)

Friend tried to change from BComm/LLB to B Comp Sci/LLB and was unsuccessful because of that reason.

But you are only in ur 1st semester so i guess they would be more helpful and lenient. :)

Good luck.

Atticus.

how do i get out of this
HSC
hahaha ive done ilip but i have two law questions that require written answer and i havent done it yet... grrrrr

santaslayer

HSC
AtticusFinch said:
hahaha ive done ilip but i have two law questions that require written answer and i havent done it yet... grrrrr
Give him the answers to the two law questions then. (WW)

Atticus.

how do i get out of this
HSC
yes please karen :)
i hope i failed... seems all those successful motivational speakers always say, i failed my first session of law

hfis

Dyslexic Fish
HSC
N/A
Regardless of your UAI, a fail grade will not help a transfer at all. I tried to go from LLB/BMedSc to LLB/BA, only to be told by the Arts faculty that they wanted around a credit average to demonstrate that 'I would suceed in the Arts program'. I felt like telling her that her PhD was a joke and that her faculty was worthless, but instead I thought 'fuck it' and kept Med Science.

MiuMiu

Somethin' special....
HSC
Then why did you want to change into a faculty that was 'worthless' in the first place?

hfis

Dyslexic Fish
HSC
N/A
Because the work is piss easy, why else? Sounds like I hit a nerve there.

If you read it in context, I was frustrated. Geez.

MiuMiu

Somethin' special....
HSC
Well im enrolled in arts but I do education, can't say I care what you think about what Im doing, I just think its kinda weird that you want to incur a hecs debt on something that is 'worthless'.

And if they thought you were gonna get through it 'piss easy', they'd have accepted you would they not? They love people who are gonna make the faculty look good....obviously they didn't think that about you....

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)