Failing a subject (1 Viewer)

Berkay_D

HSC
Hey i just failed a subject "Mathematics for Engineers 1" and you needed to pass this subject to go onto "Mathematics for Engineers 2". When i go to Tutorial Registration for next semester "Mathematics for Engineers 2" still comes up for me to register for. I'm a bit confused of what to do and how to do it. Can anyone help?

fretwell

HSC
N/A
Not 100% sure but you will probably have to submit a form to remove that subject and add math for eng 1 for this semester's enrolment. But check to see if it's actually being offered at your campus for this semester.

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
You will need a program variation form. You have to remove Mathematics for Engineers 2 and replace it with Mathematics for Engineers 1. Forms are green at the student centre, or they can be found online on the uws website.

MonkEE

HSC
N/A
Do your failed subject ASAP! When it is still fresh in your mind.

sweetXinsanity

Drama Queen On The Run...
HSC
University confuses the hell out of me! :confused:
I know im so gonna get lost for the first 6 months of uni next year (hopefully)

Chang

HSC
wot if u failed 2 subjects, possibly 3 - all core subjects. Wot happens then? Btw the subjects i failed i will not do next semester or next yr.

MonkEE

HSC
N/A
Erm I think they will cut your number of subject you can do in half or soemthing if you fail too much units.

But erm you won't get your degree if you dont finnish even one core subject. Prob change course or just drop out and try to rule the world...

Last edited:

Jonathan A

HSC
Chang said:
wot if u failed 2 subjects, possibly 3 - all core subjects. Wot happens then? Btw the subjects i failed i will not do next semester or next yr.

The University will probably contact you and advise you that you should reconsider studying. I think they place the words "Academic Fail" when this occurs.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)