Fairly behind in Economics (1 Viewer)

thestandardkid

HSC
Hey guys, I'm having a really hard time with economics! I haven't studied for the first two topics and have a limited/basic knowledge of the content taught thus far. I have come to the forums as I was wondering how to manage and catch-up on all the missed work? I have found that not many people are in the same boat as me as I go to a fairly competitive school but I am doing horribly :(

I just need some kind of motivation, guidance and reassurance. If someone can provide some kind of study plan or tips on how to get through the content before trials while balancing my other subjects, I would greatly appreciate it!

zoeyw

HSC
There are two simple things you could try:

1. Study with a friend, who does not mind spending a little time helping you catch up. You have to put in a LOT of effort, but that little hand-holding can go a long way.
2. While you study, make short notes which will help jog your memory, when you come back to revise. You could use flash cards or post-its for this.

Talk to a senior and see if certain parts in the curriculum are more important than others. You could concentrate better on those chapters. Might make the subject a tad less burdensome.

Hope this helps.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)