family essay - 25 marks in trial (1 Viewer)

Nakul P sbhs

HSC
hey we have a family essay for the trial and its 25 out of the 100 marks as usual
but weve done no assesment work on family except for a speech so were not that well trained in it:p

would it be smart to only study effectiveness and law reform as one of the two questions would definately include them?

megmacc

HSC
I thought you meant you get 25 and i was like woah go you!!
Any way I would look at the last 3 dot points and incorporate all the info from the first few (as you probably would have done any way.
So that means you would prepare for the morality ethics and committment to the law as well.
Also in the syllabus document there is a page titled themes which would be good to have a look at as well.

Goodluck with your trials - when are they.

Oh and also did you see the recent thing about the effectiveness of plea bargaining in the paper. I know its for crime - but is really good. Have a look on the SMH website.

Toodle loo

Nakul P sbhs

HSC
I thought you meant you get 25 and i was like woah go you!!
Any way I would look at the last 3 dot points and incorporate all the info from the first few (as you probably would have done any way.
So that means you would prepare for the morality ethics and committment to the law as well.
Also in the syllabus document there is a page titled themes which would be good to have a look at as well.

Goodluck with your trials - when are they.

Oh and also did you see the recent thing about the effectiveness of plea bargaining in the paper. I know its for crime - but is really good. Have a look on the SMH website.

Toodle loo
legals in 2 weeks
haha yeah our teacher handed it out

ohk cool, so look at effectiveness and reform..along with the more simpler stuff at the start...makes sense
because im finding crime is gona be tough for me...so gona try to gun the essays!

kcrocks

HSC
Just make sure you know your course, and answer the question. Do not include irrelevant information (you would be surprised about how many students do). Try balance out your work, like for every three points, use a media report/case. If you can't remember any, just make them up. it's really easy to make up cases for family since the cases are like "Marriage of X and X (1969)"

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)