Federal election - Predictions (1 Viewer)

Election outcome

• Other (please specify)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

_dhj_

-_-
HSC
This poll isn't asking who you will vote for so I've made it public.

Iron

Ecclesiastical Die-Hard
HSC
Ive been pretty cautious up until now, but at this point i'm pretty confident that the government wont be able to save itself.

dhj, you've been consistent. Youve kept the faith, with constant mad phrases like "you'll see" etc. For a very long time, I thought that such confidence in a Labor victory made you some sort of criminally insane unwashed scuz-bag. But now I see your true credibility.

Also, it would be an interesting outcome if Howard keeps his seat in spite of a Ruddslide

davidbarnes

Trainee Mȯderatȯr
HSC
I say "Landslide Labor victory, Howard holds Bennelong'. Guess we'll know soon enough.

Iron

Ecclesiastical Die-Hard
HSC
Hung parliament (and perhaps fresh elections?) might be possible

K

katie_tully

Libs are going to win again. Yes sir.
Moving to Canada if they don't.

Ruddslide sounds like the name of a Cocksucking Cowboy shot. I'll be drinking some Ruddslides in honour of his defeat.

wrxsti

Rambo
HSC
If Howard loses his bennelong seat, he cant be PM right? :S

Enteebee

Keepers of the flames
HSC
I think it'll be a landslide... as in 83 seats for Labor... but I don't think Howard will lose in Bennelong, it'll be close, but I think most of the undecided people will vote for Howard because he's the sitting PM, has huge name recognition, for the most part people do still seem to like him.

volition

arr.
HSC
hay guyz, I'm predicting: Kevin Rudd will our new master (oops I mean PM, damn its hard to keep up with the terminology these days), by a narrow victory, although Howard will most likely keep Bennelong :p

I get the general impression that heaps of people hate Howard.

Enteebee

Keepers of the flames
HSC
I get the general impression that heaps of people hate Howard.
He has a 51% approval rating, I'm sure HEAPS of people do hate him... but on the whole he's still fairly well liked for a politician.

volition

arr.
HSC
Enteebee said:
He has a 51% approval rating, I'm sure HEAPS of people do hate him... but on the whole he's still fairly well liked for a politician.
yeah maybe its just that the howard-likers are more quiet. I suppose people are generally more inclined to be vocal about stuff they hate, rather than stuff they like.

jb_nc

Google "9-11" and "truth"
HSC
N/A
8% swing to Labor, Wentworth and Bennelong will fall to Labor too.

kaz1

et tu
HSC
Uni Grad
how good would it be if howard,costello,turnbull and abbot all lose their seats

Triangulum

Dignitatis Contentio
HSC
zimmerman8k said:
Without Turnbull the parliament would be devoid of virtually any talent.
I agree. I read someone saying yesterday that Costello is parliament's best orator. That's such a sad indictment of the standard of our politicians, that Costello is considered to be a good speaker.

Iron

Ecclesiastical Die-Hard
HSC
Im very pro-Turnbull too. The lack of true liberalism in the liberal party since Howard has driven many politically eager students into Labor's arms.

volition

arr.
HSC

Muz4PM

HSC
I believe that the Howard government can still cling to victory. I believe that we will almost certainly lose the 2PP, but depending upon how the Coalition go in marginals will decide the election. The Liberals looks very vulnerable in South Australia where the look set to lose all their maginals and safe seats like Greay, Boothby and Sturt will come under the pump. I think all will be held though, as will Wentworth and Bennelong. Provided the Liberals can gain seats in Western Australia, where they look most likely, it could be just enough to tip the balance in favour of the Coalition. I would not be surprised if we are awaiting the results of Swan, Cowan, Stirling and Hasluck to see who has clinched this election.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)