Fifty Shades of Grey Movie - yay!! (1 Viewer)

lolitaaa

HSC
I never read the book but someone said that there's lots of sex scenes in it, so looking forward to it
I know right, same here! The book was pretty boring, the movie better be good. The author describes all these random sex stuff and it's just like "yuck".

Kiraken

RISK EVERYTHING
HSC
N/A
Defs pumped

(But not by Christian Grey)

(Unlike anastasia steele)

cub3root

fight another day
HSC
I know right, same here! The book was pretty boring, the movie better be good. The author describes all these random sex stuff and it's just like "yuck".
I kind of want to see the couples that are like "aww I just want to see this" but when in fact they're kinky as fak and are going to try most of it at home

It's going to be awkward when I go to the cinema and there are only seats for couples

lolitaaa

HSC
I kind of want to see the couples that are like "aww I just want to see this" but when in fact they're kinky as fak and are going to try most of it at home

It's going to be awkward when I go to the cinema and there are only seats for couples
Take Adrita with you, then it wont be awkward ;) It's a good first date.

nerdasdasd

Dont.msg.me.about.english
HSC
Uni Grad
This movie is terrible

It promotes a negative view of women. Even in the trailer it shows the women being very submissive to the man.

Parvee

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
HSC
Why isn't the film in black and white?

enigma_1

~~~~ Miss Cricket ~~~~
HSC
I read the books and I'm just sad he's not wayyyy hotter :(
Lol yeah he looks mediocre. I donkt really give about looks but people probably would be expecting more. But then again why would a well known actor risk his acting career for such a film lol.

Last edited:

SylviaB

Just Bee Yourself 🐝
HSC
people claim women deserve respect

but then you look at the overwhelming popularity of this colossal pile of excrement among women and you realise that people are wrong

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)