cyrax83

discrete is killing me :(
HSC
yay for low 40's on comp 2111. well this just killed my holidays *sigh* screwed

§eraphim

Strategist
HSC
N/A
Are comp and math results released? Or is that your prediction?

cyrax83

discrete is killing me :(
HSC
my comp is released. dont think math is

zkuld

newblet
HSC
where do we find our marks from? unimail, my unsw or other?

McLake

The Perfect Nerd
HSC
zkuld said:
where do we find our marks from? unimail, my unsw or other?
Marks will be released by email (unimail), then appear on myUNSW.

Math marks appear early on the Math website.
Some CSE marks appear via "sturec" (~csXXXX/bin/classrun -sturec)
Other subjects may place there marks online early (check the webpage/your email)

redslert

yes, my actual brain
HSC
maths no longer show results

Final Marks

Final marks for Session 2, 2004 are no longer available from the maths web-site.

Check the University web-site through myUNSW.

Students with possible changes to results after additional assessment, will be emailed their results when they are finalised. The changed results will then appear on the Univerity web-site within a few days.

§eraphim

Strategist
HSC
N/A
So that wasn't just referring to last yr?

From the website http://www.maths.unsw.edu.au/students/current/policies/markreleasingpolicy.html

Release of Marks

All during-session assessment marks will be recorded on the Maths database and be made available on the Maths secure student web portal normally within 7 days of the assessment being marked and returned to the student or the end of the teaching session whichever is the earlier.

All marks will be available only to the student to whom they are allocated. In addition, information on the distribution of marks for all the students in the course will also be made available. (Note that the distribution will only be for those marks that have already been entered, so may not be accurate until a week or so after the marks are first displayed.)

Students are to check their recorded marks promptly and inform the Course Convenor if there is any error or omission. This must be done no later than the Friday of the study period (i.e. the first day of exams). Any request to correct a mark that is received after exams start will not be accepted even if there is an error.

The School of Mathematics will publish on its secure student web portal provisional marks in all its courses (for which assessment is completed) by the end of the week in which exams finish. The provisional mark will be the same as the mark that the School sends to the University. It is possible, but not common, for this mark to alter as all final marks must be approved by a Faculty Examinations Committee which can alter marks, for example by asking that all marks in a course be re-scaled.

Final marks and grades in all courses will be available from the University at a date that is announced, but is usually the end of the week about 10 days after the end of the exam period. The School of Mathematics will also display these marks and grades on their secure student web portal for a short time at the same time. In some cases the Maths web portal will show marks and grades where the University only shows a grade. In any situation where there is a difference in mark or grade between the University and Mathematics, the higher one will be taken as the correct one.

Offers of Normal Additional Assessment arising from illness or misadventure will show as a WC grade. The Maths secure student web portal may also show a mark.

Offers of Concessional Additional Assessment will not appear on individual student's information.

Page last updated: Friday, February 25th, 2005

Last edited:

blah

I am blah
HSC
Maths marks are out.

Fuck yes passed statistics!!!

No more math subjects for me ever.

gman03

HSC
blah said:
Maths marks are out.

Fuck yes passed statistics!!!

No more math subjects for me ever.
I don't see how a MC based Comp Exam can take so long to release the marks...

BillyMak

Silent majority
HSC
Holy shit.... 48 for MATH 1151, Grade Pending.

I'm pretty confident I passed everything else, and possibly got a D-HD for Microeconomics. What are my chances of scraping a pass?

stamos

sellout
HSC
BillyMak said:
Holy shit.... 48 for MATH 1151, Grade Pending.

I'm pretty confident I passed everything else, and possibly got a D-HD for Microeconomics. What are my chances of scraping a pass?
good, but it'll be a pass conceeded

zkuld

newblet
HSC
61 for math1131

Not happy with it, but it's good enough. Wasn't expecting much with the amount of work I put it for the finals (I put in more work for the quizes than the finals).

ace

is retired
HSC
Billy Mak said:
tip: study, take the supp, get that 50 - PS

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)