Finally (1 Viewer)

Jin-17

Hello all,

Finally I have gone through the notes and slyabus of economics. Now, starting from monday I am doing past papers and stuff. Was wondering what stage some people were on? I did some excerises and topic test, but I guess better late than never

Minai

Alumni
HSC
Uni Grad
good to hear :)

what I'm doing over the next 2 days is writing and rewriting global, australia, macro and micro essays...reading over stuff for the short answers, and doing all the MC's in Update Eco's Part C

Jin-17

hmmmm u live in chatswood? I guess that counts u as one of my rival in this test heh heh just j/k

me

sounds good

hey

yeh that was wot i was planning to do too, but i am behind schedule. i can't motivate myself anymore. i just read the same thing over and over and get soo bored.

newayz, i'll hafta pull an all-nighter 2nite coz there's no way i'm going behind my schedule again, lol
i have micro policy and policy responses left to do

g'luk studying

gman

HSC
you all seem a lot more prepared than me. i still got studying for the last 2 chapters to go, and im probably not going to have any time to do practice essays. but hey......its my last exam anyway!

kaseita

same as you Jin, except I also have to study for sor too, so my times pretty strained...
I have to just form essay plans and do the questions in my head, rather than write them out, cause otherwise I'm going to run out of time...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)