Flexible first yr? (1 Viewer)

d3sprado

HSC
How hard is it to get into space mechatronix from doin flex yr

Also wat sort of maths u do for space mecha nyways n is it worth it, btw do i need to do da 3 unit maths bridging corse for this

Also is space mechatronic worth it

adgala

HSC
i've also sorta wanted to do space mechatronics, from what the ffy advisor has told me, you need a distinction average to get in so it's not too hard.

you do the same maths as other people (ie science/eng/med sci etc) which is either life sciences/normal/advanced versions of differential calculus, linear algebra, integral calculus and statistics in first year. you won't fail or anything if you haven't got the 3 unit background but if you're aiming for credit and up, i'd recommend it.

for your last question, i'm not too sure. i'd recommend you ask an advisor on one of the open days coming up.

d3sprado

HSC
Does ne1 else hav ne oda input or opinion

Also wat does ppl think about combining this with bacelor of business

PLZ REPLY

jb_nc

Google "9-11" and "truth"
HSC
N/A
b engineering/b business doesn't exist at sydney. b engineering/b commerce does. doing a combined degree gets you out of the terrible subjects and will probably keep you sane

every engineering straem does the same maths first year (MATH1001 - 1003, 1005), different streams have different options in 2nd yr i think.

powerdrive

HSC
wouldnt be many space eng jobs in aus, u would have to go overseas, to US to work in nasa or something, or maybe helicopter/aeroplane manufacturers

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)