Food near Wynyard (1 Viewer)

MaryJane

Extraordinary Machine
HSC
So I didnt know where exactly to put this, but here seemed appropriate enough :)

I've just scored a job which requires me to get off at Wynyard station (for my old job I had to get off at Town Hall), and I rarely venture to Wynyard station.

Basically, can anyone recommend a nice place to get a quick, cheap brekkie, apart from Starbucks or Maccas? I used to go to Muffin Break in the food court on Pitt St, so is there anything like that around Wynyard?

Ta :D

nyson

HSC
not much at all

* Hungry Jacks, Maccas (Wynyard station)
* MET food court
* Hunter Connection Food Court
* Pizza Hut (Pitt St)
* small food store along York / Clarence

alby

cool duckie
HSC
!! CaR`JiE !! said:
where's KK store?

anyone with a map? haha
its near the bus stops. i'm crap with sydney, but there's a loop bit that lots of buses go through, kk's is right near there. (sorry about the shit directions..i'm a bit of a tourist when it comes to sydney)

edit: 4 York Street
(opposite Wynyard Park)
Wynyard NSW 2000

Last edited:

MuffinMan

Juno 15/4/08 :)
HSC
azzie said:
i cant think of any cafes near wynyard. why is that place such a hole :(
krispy kreme.
krispy kreme.
krispy kreme.

haha yeah my train doesnt even stop wynyard...stupid bondi junction services :( so i never go there... (only for kk tho, its the best there!)

ur_inner_child

.%$^!@&^#(*!?.%$^?!.
HSC
uh, wynyard as in george st or wynard as in other random exits?

If george st, there's a food arcade across the road called "Australia Square". You'll be mingling with everyone else who works near wynyard.

There's the MetCentre which is adjacent to Wynyard Station, though the food arcade has little variety. Australia Square is bigger.

There is also very cheap but incredibly quality sandwich place at the bottom of bridge st on the otherside of the maccas side. You kinda walk down the stairs and its a whole other food arcade.

There's also maccas.

I don't know why people havent said these food arcades over and over.

Anyway, I work near wynyard and I study near wynard so I know all :)

seremify007

HSC
Uni Grad
Hmm when I was near there back in yr10 for work exp I remember eating at the food court place below that building with a very colourful lobby on George St?... might be Australia Square. Not sure.

As for KKs... they're next to the park :) Great place to eat KKs too! And this place actually has freshly made KK (ie. not delivered) so you can get hot ones~ yum!

roadcone

HSC
there's heaps of good cafes around the place that have good coffee, toast and muffins for breaky on the run.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)