Foot In Mouth (1 Viewer)

shortie_689

HSC
Hi...
I have this problem... There is this guy that I met an he is like perfect an anyway he kept talking about how much he likes me an had continued to do so an was continuously askin me to go out with him when I was ready and stuff so I ended up breaking up with my previous bf for him... It's all good I didnt have a good relationship with my ex anyway but the thing is last night I was talkin to the guy thats perfect I'll say his name is joe an anyway I had this strange feeling that he was lieing to me about something and I confronted him about it an now he is heaps cut with me and like I don't know what to do he is heaps perfect an he really liked me and I really liked him and now I dont know wat to do I have been feeling sick in the stomach I feel so bad for callin him a lier oh hell help please...

and yes I know imma get blasted for bad grammer but my brain is just not workin at the moment

so please help
Thanks

Emma-Jayde

Muahahahaha
HSC
If he won't talk to you because you confronted him about lieing, he probably is. If he wasn't he'd tell you. If he cared enough he wouldn't be annoyed that you actually talked to him about it.

No-one is perfect.
That's why I'm still single.

Dreamerish*~

Love Addict - Nakashima
HSC
What made you think he was hiding something from you? And what do you think he is hiding?

Watch the way he reacts when you confront him. Read his body language - if he is fidgety, overreacts, jumps to his own defence too quickly, or covers his face while he's speaking, chances are, you're right.

That being said, if you aren't sure about this, it's best not to "confront" him. If your suspicions are not completely vague, that is, you have an idea what he's hiding (a girlfriend, a giant birthmark on his butt... etc) then bring up more subtly. If he is, in fact, not hiding anything at all, accusing him of something he didn't do will hurt him.

If he's still upset about it, apologise and leave it for now. If he really likes you, and is making you happy, just enjoy it. ;)

Jago

el oh el donkaments
HSC
Komaticom said:
"Foot In Mouth" as in the disease or the fetish?

If you did suspect that he was pulling you around on a leash you should've discussed your insecurities with him, not call him a liar based on a hunch.
Apologising would be a good start, unless he's avoiding you because he is indeed lying about his perfection.

EDIT: I do agree with the previous post.
foot in mouth is not to be confused with foot 'n' mouth

SashatheMan

StudyforEver
HSC
N/A
i thought this post is gonna be about some guy having a foot fetish and always licking yuor feet

bscienceboi

HSC
N/A
shortie_689 said:
its all good it all is sorted out... much confusion was thrown around

thanks everyone
Make no assumptions. If you and your bf can not discuss this problem together then there is a troubling situation.

Up the doggies! :rolleyes:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)