For All The Bullshit Artists!!! (1 Viewer)

therz_danger

HSC
feel free to share your bullshit here... your masterpiece is on show here!

dagwoman

Welcome to My Lair
HSC
N/A
Attempting to apply the importance of "relationships in society" (or something like that) in the Emma/Clueless to the values of Education and Patriarchy... It was not pleasant. The other two essays were fine though.

beststreet

HSC
N/A
we started our module C week 6 last term, so we only watched the bbc production of ant and cleo, trimming the fat to create some prepared essay plans. thanks to BoS resources, i was quoting shakespeare left, right and centre today without ever opening the book.

shinji

Is in A State Of Trance
HSC
managed to manipulate protagonists growth -> relationships in society

a lil trouible with the kign lear question, but managed to fit 6 pages of an edited prepared essay in 30 minutes

hughes' was fine except half way i thought i was doing it wrong and then i realised i was doing it correctly and hence, kinda stuffed it up.
fucked up the thesis though. ~_~"

HSC
dagwoman said:
Attempting to apply the importance of "relationships in society" (or something like that) in the Emma/Clueless to the values of Education and Patriarchy... It was not pleasant. The other two essays were fine though.
good thing i knew what a proxemic was :). Just had to talk about the relationships and why they are spatial......meh who cares its over!

SofieD

HSC
OMG i didnt even UNDERSTAND wat 'relationships' for Emma/Clueless was referring to! Which relationships of society- the ones between ppl or the ones relating to themes/values???

i was sooooo lost it was the worst exam OF ALL TIME
(for me anyway)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)