For all the people who have SOR and Legal on the same day (1 Viewer)

goan_crazy

Hates the waiting game...
HSC
have a winge here...
2day is gonna be the worst day of the HSC :mad:

HSC
imagine doing SDD and Chemistry on the same day, those subjects are both hard/analytical/3hours :(

snapperhead

Has decided to retire
HSC
N/A
Imagine doing SOR 2 and Legal under special provisions...thats like 7 hours of written work in one sitting........

goan_crazy

HSC
I just got home
2day was the worst day of the HSC
but religion bought a smile 2 my face :)

LuKiN

HSC
you only do 1unit though. some people at my school do 2u RE and legal studies. i feel sorry for them

and Casmira i was lucky. i wanted to do SDD and chem but chem clashed... which sucked but it means i don't have two massive exams on one day.

jayson

HSC
to day was the fkin worst...

fkin legal

fkin sor

HSC
snapperhead said:
Imagine doing SOR 2 and Legal under special provisions...thats like 7 hours of written work in one sitting........

But if you have extra time that means you have a reader or writer, and so you have the extra time to make up for the time lost in talking. As far as I am aware the other people that have extra time (including me) are not allowed to have access to their paper during their extra time.

So it isn't quite 7 hours of writing, and it is two sittings. morning and afternoon

What about legal SOR1 ON YOU 18TH BIRTHDAY as happened to a friend of mine

leelee1987

HSC
hey i had both the exams on today and they sucked big time. im so glad there over the legal exam wasnt that good at all. what did everyone else think about the crime section???

babi_girl

HSC
I had both Legal and Religion today, it was hard :( but whats more hard is BUSINESS STUDIES AND FOOD TECH on the same day :( im gonna diee!

SiReN

HSC
IT'S ALL OVERRR!! :D

i was going a bit delrious through the day though , lucky SOR was only 1 1/2 hrs!

kimi

C U Next Tuesday.
HSC
N/A
I surivived !! :D And now, i must also survive Modern History and Society&Culture on the same day next next week. ARghhhh. But generally, im glad Legal Studies and Re today weren't particularly that hard. Most questions were straightforward, except for the Males and Females one.

snapperhead

Has decided to retire
HSC
N/A
chinesefireball said:
But if you have extra time that means you have a reader or writer, and so you have the extra time to make up for the time lost in talking. As far as I am aware the other people that have extra time (including me) are not allowed to have access to their paper during their extra time.

So it isn't quite 7 hours of writing, and it is two sittings. morning and afternoon

What about legal SOR1 ON YOU 18TH BIRTHDAY as happened to a friend of mine
depends on your provisions...the two students to whom I was referring to just had extra time due to writing issues...no scribe, no reader .: 7 hours of writing in total....

jo22

:(

I had studies of religion 2 unit and Legal studies on the same day... My hand was killing by the last essay in religion...This week was the worst week....i had 5 exams!!!

kaviney

HSC
worst day ever

yesterday was really bad!
2unit r.e and legal .. my 2unit class was put in a classroom surrounded by screaming juniors, it was so distracting!
then we had to stay back because a girl was caught cheating
my thumb is still numb from writing

goan_crazy

HSC
snapperhead said:
depends on your provisions...the two students to whom I was referring to just had extra time due to writing issues...no scribe, no reader .: 7 hours of writing in total....
I get provisions for writing, however I get a computer :D
no scribe or writer :)
No extra time :eek:, but I get a 5min rest break every half hour if I want to take it

HSC
I had both Legal and 2U SoR yesterday. I had the worst headache in SoR2 and my hand was soooo sore! I still can't write properly! I found Legal really hard and Religion was ok, some bits a bit tricky.

tamsey bamsey

and now we celebrate
HSC
I had 1u SOR and legal together...but hey there's worse, my boyfriend has Ancient history and IPT today....6 hours of exams...the poo dear, I only had to deal with 4.5 hours of exam

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)