for maths and finance can u do accounting???? (1 Viewer)

Kathleen

fatmuscle SUX
HSC
intro to accounting yes...
but you can not major into it

jase_

Moderator Jase
HSC
Maths and finance only has one accounting subject I believe. Most of the finance subjects you do though are in the finance major (if not all, not sure) that you would do in the BBus.

ToRnaDo

HSC
is it a good course at UTS???? im cosidering this course....As i read from UTS website..it said "All students eligible to receive the Bachelor of Mathematics and Finance are awarded the degree at the same level"???????/

jase_

Moderator Jase
HSC
It appears to be a good course. I had a friend who started doing this course, and she was able to transfer into the BBus course after she got good grades in this course. If your thinking of doing BBus but can't get into it, then this is a good course to do and transfer from. You'll just have to put in a bit of effort in your first year.

As far as I know, that means the degree is only awarded as a Pass degree. That means even if you have a Distinction average, you will be awarded a Pass degree, the same as a Pass average student or Credit average student.

ToRnaDo

HSC
Ohhhhhh....thaks. My UAI is enough to do B-Business or B-Business B-Computing. i though Mathematics and Finance is great course but now...hehhe forget about this course :)!!!!

jase_

Moderator Jase
HSC
If you can do BBus, then I recommend you do that and major in Finance (and Maths if you really want to :p). That would benefit you better =).

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)