Forensic Careers (1 Viewer)

tennille

HSC
I was going to, but I changed my mind. If you're interested, I wouldn't do the forensic courses at UTS. 1- you'll have to stick to that course and its subjects 2- there aren't many career opportunities in Australia 3- too many people are doing it and not enough jobs. Do something like B science and you can major in chemistry. I know at USYD there is a second year chem subject called forensic and analytical chemistry. I'm doing that next year. The good thing about B Science is that it's flexible.

Jumbo Cactuar

Argentous Fingers
HSC
It would be stupid for a chemistry course not to have analytical chemistry ~ it is easy but you'll get sooo tired of statistics. All results have an associated confidence interval in which the correct answer has to lie, or you get 0. But on the flipside if your interval is too large then you lose marks too :(. Final exam in two weeks!!

*yooneek*

@UTS...I <3 Jesus
HSC
Tennille said:
I was going to, but I changed my mind. If you're interested, I wouldn't do the forensic courses at UTS. 1- you'll have to stick to that course and its subjects 2- there aren't many career opportunities in Australia 3- too many people are doing it and not enough jobs. Do something like B science and you can major in chemistry. I know at USYD there is a second year chem subject called forensic and analytical chemistry. I'm doing that next year. The good thing about B Science is that it's flexible.
yeah...im really determined on getting into forensic science... i totally understand the viewpoint that there aren't many positions in Australia... hit the nail on the head there lol... but i just can't wait to study it...if not to get a job than just to get a deeper knowledge of it...does anyone get the magazine series real life crimes?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)