HSC
Whats everyone doing for afters?
We've hired the Watershed hotel at daarling harbour.. you can see it... HERE

bex

HSC
hey so did my cousins school, OLMC...

Confuzzled?!

HSC
i think my skool just wanted an after party on da beach! hahahahhah!!

nah..most of us r thinking of going to Star City..hehe ^_^ the ones who are old enough anyway. lol

bex

HSC
I WANT THE FORMAL TO BE NOW!!!!!!!!!!!

unless you havent noticed.... im in HSC denial

Confuzzled?!

HSC
i want the HSC to be over already! LOL.
>_<

haven't even gotten my formal dress or anything yet. lol...i don't want my formal to be now. lol

Jellymonsta

Hehe i was asked very politely not to come to yr 12 formal if i was not going to take it seriously...(didnt want to anyway)
yr 10 formal, i was dared to go in a giant pink bunny suit. so i did. i thought it was pretty funny. principle never talked to me again :)

Confuzzled?!

HSC
Originally posted by Jellymonsta
Hehe i was asked very politely not to come to yr 12 formal if i was not going to take it seriously...(didnt want to anyway)
yr 10 formal, i was dared to go in a giant pink bunny suit. so i did. i thought it was pretty funny. principle never talked to me again :)
hhahhahaha...what? they didn't say "don't rock up" lol.
oh mad!!! ^_^ lol.
that would've been a classic! LOL.
rocking up in a pink bunny suit. lol.
did u hand out any easter eggs? :p

Jellymonsta

Originally posted by Confuzzled?!

hhahhahaha...what? they didn't say "don't rock up" lol.
oh mad!!! ^_^ lol.
that would've been a classic! LOL.
rocking up in a pink bunny suit. lol.
did u hand out any easter eggs? :p
Well no i dont think they could just ban me from the formal - i didnt hurt anybody. but some of the year are taking the formal deadly serious now, and i prolly would have upset someone if i did anything like that :D
and its really hard to dance when you put the head on - u can hardly see anything and people throw food at your head (or maybe that was just me).
no easter eggs - didnt think that far ahead.... i had to walk home to change for the after formal... 40 min walk... not ideal bunny conditions
i just hope that someone is inspired by me, and does something similar. i think its really boring when all the guys go in plain penguin suits.

Confuzzled?!

HSC
lol.
they can't ban you. unless they were afraid of you embarassing the skool name =P
isn't formals supposed to be serious? heheh.
lol...who said u had to dance ^_^
wait..u rented a bunny suit for ur formal? lolz.

awww.....no free easter eggs =( lol.
ouchie..why not catch a cab? lol.
put sequens on the penguin suit ^_^

Jellymonsta

pfft my school's name is already dirt i couldnt possibly make it worse.
and thats my problem... the formal is serious. i dont know, something inside me really chafes at the idea. but i dont think anyone is going to miss my absence from the formal
and i never had money for cabs in yr 10. actually i still dont. (the bunny suit was borrowed from a ... friend)
get a fluorescent penguin suit... strain someone's eyes :)

Confuzzled?!

HSC
hahaha. poor you. no oney for cabs. hahaha.....nah..get those shiny shiny suits n shirts n tie! hahahah.
duno what the hype of the formal is about. lol.
us girls spend heaps of cash on formal attire, pay for tickets, go there, eat, dance,that's it. >_<
i'm not taking it seriously....well.....i'm not going "OMG OMG! FORMAL! OMG OMG..like..i've got the dress ready and EVERYTHING". *COUGHskanksatskoolcough*

Jellymonsta

Originally posted by Confuzzled?!
...duno what the hype of the formal is about. lol.
us girls spend heaps of cash on formal attire, pay for tickets, go there, eat, dance,that's it. >_<
i'm not taking it seriously....well.....i'm not going "OMG OMG! FORMAL! OMG OMG..like..i've got the dress ready and EVERYTHING". *COUGHskanksatskoolcough*
i think everyone should celebrate - its the last time you have to see most of the people from school. thats a good thing :)
and im sure that *COUGHskanksatskoolcough* are really nice people - u just met them under adverse circumstances. ;)

actually the people from my year scared me we had an after grad party and i talked to them... for the first time ever. and they seemed to be human (for the most part). but i know that theyre not really, they just seem to be nice people
and somebody's dress always seems to rip in compromising positions :D public humiliation is always entertaining.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)