Formal -makes sure (1 Viewer)

make sure you dont get screwed like i did i asked my chik to come 2 mths before the formal and she rings me 1 day before the formal and tells me the bitch is grounded and isnt allowed to come and that was after i got a suit booked a limo a hotel for some;) ;) paid for the bitches ticket but i managed to find somebody at 9 o clock the night before it i was getting so desperate i was on the verge off going to the city holding up a sign saying anyone wanna come to my formal

now tell me any girl out there that would do that 2 ya ill fukn treat a pig better

Christine

beige member
HSC
hey calm down...

i can see why you're pissed, but i doubt its like she planned to get grounded a day before....

shit happens - if thats the biggest worry you've got consider yourself lucky.

GOMO = Get Over It Move On

astro boy

HSC
pfff dude im way worse off than u

ive been good friends with my date for about a year and i asked her to go with me ages ago but a few days ago all this shit happened and now she wont even talk to me and when she sees me she stares at me as if im not there:( ive lost a friend and a formal date and my formal is in 20 or something days FUCK!

Christine

beige member
HSC
Originally posted by astro boy
pfff dude im way worse off than u

ive been good friends with my date for about a year and i asked her to go with me ages ago but a few days ago all this shit happened and now she wont even talk to me and when she sees me she stares at me as if im not there:( ive lost a friend and a formal date and my formal is in 20 or something days FUCK!
u see, now that sucks...

dado006, at least u haven't lost a friend- u just lost a date!!

Mac.D

i am assuming you guys go to an all guys school, where you need to ask chiks to come with you. I go to a co-ed school and we arnt allowed to ask others outside our school grade to come. some people ask chiks to come who are in our grade but i dont see the point cause all you do is turn up together.

Christine

beige member
HSC
i go to a coed school and we can bring pple from outside but then again we have a really small year..

luigi

***LouLou***
HSC
hey dude i just think u are a tiny bit bitter cos some girl couldn't go.. chill out

luigi mate u fuked in the head after u do all that she says no 18 hrs prior to the bloody thing where u put in alot of time and money ill cut the bitch 2 pieces when i see her

but i didnt mention that she didnt ask her parents if she could go util a day before what u mean chill

Christine

beige member
HSC
uggh

GET OVER IT

ok so she did the wrong thing

shes obviously not a friend if she treated u so badly!
life goes on

and for the record, if u want to have better luck with chicks in the future don't call us bitches or tell us we're fucked in the head.
Get the picture?

luigi

***LouLou***
HSC
yeah thanks christine!!!

get the picture mate?!!?!?! (dado)

Lazy

Old Bastard
HSC
How bout you's leave the poor bugger alone and stop telling him to get over it.

utopian731

Eudaimonian
ill cut the bitch 2 pieces when i see her

Anyone else find that slightly disturbing?

Its like something out of Silence Of The Lambs....lol

blah
leave the girl alone

don't call us bitches or tell us we're fucked in the head.
This too is a good point. Im not a girl, but its a good bit of advice. We should put you in a room with Germaine Greer and lock the door lollll

Confuzzled?!

HSC
Originally posted by utopian731

Anyone else find that slightly disturbing?

Its like something out of Silence Of The Lambs....lol

<--lol...as long as it's nothig like Hannibal....
then that's relatively ok. lol.

pinkbella

Dancing naked in the moonlight (can't handle it? d
Am I the only person game enough to go to their formal on their own or what?

For real, who needs a date? What do they do except stand there and make you look straight and desirable...and even so, you aren't really that desirable if you asked them and offered to pay for them...it's kind of like prostitution in a way, esp if you book a hotel room afterwards solely for that purpose...

Hah, I'm getting carried away!
I mean, it's completely different if you're going out with them but if you're not what really IS the point?

Weisy

the evenstar
HSC
Originally posted by pinkbella
Am I the only person game enough to go to their formal on their own or what?

For real, who needs a date? What do they do except stand there and make you look straight and desirable...and even so, you aren't really that desirable if you asked them and offered to pay for them...it's kind of like prostitution in a way, esp if you book a hotel room afterwards solely for that purpose...

Hah, I'm getting carried away!
I mean, it's completely different if you're going out with them but if you're not what really IS the point?

ahh, god I hate formals. With all the recent threads about how to do makeup and finding the perfect partner and taking your friends, I thought it best to conceal my laothing for them...but I want to vent.

The accepted "truths":

(1) We need to pamper ourselves and look gorgeous.
we need to spend hours fussing over what we look like so as not to be 'outdone' by our friends.

(2) Formals allow us to spend time with friends.
there are much, much better ways that don't involve spending hundreds of dollars on tickets and frocks and ties and corsages and then feeling awkward in them because you never see your friends that way usually.

(3) Formals are worth it for the dinner and dancing.
shocking food is not only possible, but probable. dancing is a very scary thought for people who hate it, or have never been coordinated in their lives. And from a female point of view - after the first hour or so of dancing, even trying to walk in heels is fatal

I always feel so spent after formals too, as though I've wasted a whole lot of energy and accomplished nothing.

As always, feel free to disagree...

bex

HSC
I guess i was excited bout the formal at first but now im just ready to move on with my life and leave the whole school thing behind..

I agree with Wiesy in that there are better ways to have fun without spending so much money...

At the moment im not caring much about the formal, like i have a partner and a dress blah blah but i really dont care about it anymore!!!

Confuzzled?!

HSC
hm..
by the time formal rolls around...you probably might not want to go anymore! LOL.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)