FREE oral prac/essay marking for Chinese (1 Viewer)

No surprises

HSC
Ik it's getting closer to trials and especially every language students are preparing for their oral speaking test... work their ass off lol
I am doing Chinese and Literature and I feel like there are plenty of kids need help since you can't rlly find much resources online for languages

So:
I am offering FREE oral speaking prac sessions and essay(writing) marking. (But since it's free...It might take a bit longer time than u expected,I will try my best to give some feedbacks on time:)
This is open to all levels of Chinese students!

Context:
-I am a Yr12 student and I received more than 90% for every single of my Chinese assessments, constantly rank around 2-3/20. My teacher said I could get a b6(who knows😭)
-Extrovert, easy going and native speaker
I have actually spend time in China until year 9 so we can talk about culture/food/lifestyle for ur oral speaking...YOU NAME IT
-I've helped 2 school friends who are doing Chinese continuers for HSC and they ranked 1st & 2nd in the same cohort.

The cost:DON'T WORRY IT'S LEGIT FREE
plz tell me if it's helpful or not? Is my explanation clear enough? or did ur mark improve after this? since I am considering if I should be a tutor or not in the future.
(ofc if u think I am good enough then I could be ur tutor😍jkjk)
-If you are good at social science or english
help me to mark my work as well😭

Anyway, if you are interested just leave a coment below or start a convo, I will get back to you:)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)