Free Seminars for Year 10 (1 Viewer)

1-99

HSC
N/A
Hey guys,

My sister is has just started Year 10 and is looking if there are any free seminars coming up.

Something on choosing senior subjects would be awesome since she has no idea what do choose at the end of the year.

Has anyone been to any free seminars lately and can vouch if they're worth it or not?

vivillon

HSC
Regarding year 11 seminars, I believe that more would pop up nearing the end of this year.
This year, I went to the ATAR Notes seminar for a few core subjects. It was a great experience although having only doing prelim this year.
I'm pretty sure that many tutoring centres would have free seminars although you could probably only find them through Facebook or through their websites.
There was also this Talent 100 seminar about subject selection I was going to attend although ended up missing due to time. There are many ways to find seminars or trail lessons however, I've found most luck when browsing Facebook or researching in my own time.
:D

Mikunnn~

HSC
Yeah, I think Matrix and Talent 100 have seminars on subject seminars.

I personally didn't attend any of them because I couldn't make any, but my friends who did thoroughly enjoyed them.

Register fast because these seminars do tend to "sell out" fast.

But you'll find the these "free" seminars are also ads for the top coaching schools. Nothing's ever free in life, I guess.

Hope your sister can find what best suits her!

skiddys

HSC
Yeah Matrix does free seminars for Year 10, I went to one for subject selections and an English one - defs would recommend!!

No clue when the next ones are but if your sister is interested in going to more: matrix.edu.au/events-seminars/

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)