French Continuers (1 Viewer)

JuliaGulia07

HSC
ooh personally i found it quite easy! i found it better than the trials. how about anyone else? i'm soo glad it's over though. :) only extension left tomorrow. anyone here do extension?

pianist

HSC
i thought question 9 was a bit random.
i mean i didn't knw what to write.
but the rest was all right i guess...

roadrage75

HSC
i thought it was pretty good.... the listening i found the hardest

Harry Bannister

HSC
Hey I found it good; for the writing I did the letter to the penpal about Australian schools and the letter to a friend about their time in a state competition.
It would have been hard for some people I'm sure; who would be capable of giving a speech about changes to car laws? Ridiculous! What is it with these board of studies people and cars? My speaking was only about cars! So stupid...
I do extension, whoever asked for extension students. Tomorrow's going o be tough. Just hope it's on the environment and not handicapped people.

claireaye

HSC
I thought it was a pretty good paper. I just think the B.O.S must love making up dull writing questions though. The first thing my class discussed when we got out was how boring they were. Oh well... Extension tomorrow. Fingers crossed its not too bad.

anniea89

HSC
It was ok. I felt good about it, but I already know I made a mistake with the accents on j'espere.

Desert Dessert

HSC
Harry Bannister said:
Hey I found it good; for the writing I did the letter to the penpal about Australian schools and the letter to a friend about their time in a state competition.
It would have been hard for some people I'm sure; who would be capable of giving a speech about changes to car laws? Ridiculous! What is it with these board of studies people and cars? My speaking was only about cars! So stupid...
I do extension, whoever asked for extension students. Tomorrow's going o be tough. Just hope it's on the environment and not handicapped people.
Heh...yeah, I did the same. As if I know anything about cars...
Good test. Nice and friendly. The question about sheep listening to Italian opera was a bit strange, but hey, why not.

JuliaGulia07

HSC
alice.dalgleish said:
if that's your only worry.... ;)
I found it ok...listening is always hard but I screwed my speaking in August...
For writing, I did the one about Australian schools and then the unfair statewide competition one...

To all the Extension kids, BONNE CHANCE!!!!

;)
Alice
IT'S ALICE!! hi alice!! :wave: it's me, gulia! hehehe! this comment is pointless in terms of french stuff.

karpensteeeen

HSC
anniea89 said:
It was ok. I felt good about it, but I already know I made a mistake with the accents on j'espere.
Haha.! i just realised i did exactly the same thing. haha soo stupid.

el gwapo

HSC
The trial was worse, at least I thought. Q11 was kind of abstract, but I was able to do it. They had horrible alternatives in 12 and 13, especially those new car laws.

Leanne K

HSC
Desert Dessert said:
Heh...yeah, I did the same. As if I know anything about cars...
Good test. Nice and friendly. The question about sheep listening to Italian opera was a bit strange, but hey, why not.

yeh i reckon...the sheep question made me laugh out loud and the supervisor was staring at me for the rest of the exam! hated the alternatives for last question...i chose the car one and started writing then realsied i didnt know a whole bunch of words i needed to use...wasted heaps of time in dictionary...o well. overall it was pretty good, very doable, though probably the hardest french exam i've ever done...

ss193.02

HSC
I did the car one.

I honestly had no idea what side i should have taken with the best friend winning the competition one. What did you all say ppl who did that one? Were you supposed to supprt your friend or say "you so don't deserve all this attention"?

Cos by the sound of it, you're suppose to write something serious and discuss her win with her, but then it says "your best friend" so then i thought maybe you are supposed to play a long and tell her she was great...

In any case i had more clue about the car one. However after reading a couple of posts here from ppl who did the car one it sounds as though we were supposed to talk about real newly enforced rules, whereas i wrote about rules which i THINK should be put in place. Now i'm too scared to check T_T

roflskis1290

HSC
i thought the exam was a breeze. to be honest, i can't see myself getting less than 100 %

nathalie37

HSC
The reading was really really easy!:-D
ahh.... in relation to the listening

I CRACKED UP... AND EVERYONE LOOKED AT ME AND ONE OF MY SUPERVISORS NEARLY STARTED LAUGHING! WHAT WAS WITH THE SHEEP QUESTION

did it say they listened to Italian opera?
Because i sure wrote that
?!

jjsnax

HSC
yeh the exam itself wasnt too difficult but i found i had issues with time. didnt finish the exam. infact, i pretty much fukd up the 2 riting tasks. sincerely hoping that i kicked ass in the other areas tho to make up for it.

my teacher was on the judging panel or sumthing this yr. the ones that determine the bands and how everything is marked and scaled, etc.

Found out that they're marking pretty hard this yr (theyve taken the cut off for the bands up ) and the 'distinguisher" is the riting task. itll determine whether ur B5/B6 material for etc, cos in general people did well in the other areas and the greatest range of results was in the last 2 q. (GOOD NEWS FOR ME AYE)
holy mother of fuk.

anyway
results r out wed.
GLuck peoples

JJ

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)