French Continuers (1 Viewer)

crowley926

HSC
my short 75 words one was so weird, I wrote about a girl who went to a Chinese class for the first time and she feels like her ultimate goal of going to China is becoming a reality and she has a crush on the teacher... I have no idea what part of my brain it even came from
LOL nice one
I wrote about a girl who joined the soccer team to impress her crush, Marc, but then realises that her dream is actually to become a soccer player

crowley926

HSC
Yep I also completely bullshitted my way through the title one. Said something about how it is accurate in the sense that it displays the utopian-like city, but calling it a window implies you can't go there only see it, so it's not entirely appropriate since they talked about how its population increased...
Not sure if french or advanced english...
Oh no I kind of just focused on how the city is a window into culture - didn't go further than that D:

but yeah no I felt the exam and particularly listening was definitely harder than previous years. The past papers from the last few years I found the listening passages mostly doable except for the last 3 or so but I was having trouble from the 1st one. Or maybe it's exam pressure?? idk

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)