French HSC Exams - Predictions/Thoughts (1 Viewer)

jimmysmith560

Le Phénix Trilingue
HSC
Uni Grad
For the exams on 17 November, 18 November and 19 November.

Good luck with the exams Class of 2021, on behalf of us all on BoS!

Check out the French HSC Exam tips thread:

N'hésitez pas à partager vos prédictions et votre opinion concernant les examens ici ! :D

giphy.gif

Disssi

HSC
N/A
I had such shitty supervisors. There was 4 of them and they kept coming and going, and the door makes a really loud sound everytime someone opens and closes it so I got distracted 30 times.

We also started 5mins earlier, but the supervisor didn’t change the finishing time on the board so half way through I completely forgot that we will end 5mins earlier and so as I was writing profusely she said “pens down” and that r e a l l y caught me off guard smh.

Reading section was really good, though on the second question when they said to explain the similarities and differences between the shared housing for seniors and students, i didn’t know what to write for the differences.

I found listening difficult.

Writing was very good and I finished it earlier than I expected.

Thats all I got : D

jimmysmith560

Le Phénix Trilingue
HSC
Uni Grad
I had such shitty supervisors. There was 4 of them and they kept coming and going, and the door makes a really loud sound everytime someone opens and closes it so I got distracted 30 times.

We also started 5mins earlier, but the supervisor didn’t change the finishing time on the board so half way through I completely forgot that we will end 5mins earlier and so as I was writing profusely she said “pens down” and that r e a l l y caught me off guard smh.

Reading section was really good, though on the second question when they said to explain the similarities and differences between the shared housing for seniors and students, i didn’t know what to write for the differences.

Oh wow this is really different than being the only student in the school who takes the subject. Back when I did my HSC, I sat the French Continuers and French Extension HSC exams in a small room with only one supervisor. Both supervisors for both exams were rather chill.

I will definitely look into the question you mentioned once NESA uploads the exam paper and provide some information accordingly.

Félicitations d'avoir fini ton examen ! Et bonne chance pour ceux qui te restent ! :D

Reina213

HSC

I feel like I was in the same classroom as you. We started 5 minutes earlier and the teacher did not change the time on the board. We also had different supervisors coming in and out.

Disssi

HSC
N/A
I feel like I was in the same classroom as you. We started 5 minutes earlier and the teacher did not change the time on the board. We also had different supervisors coming in and out.
Oh?? Did you have a small class

jimmysmith560

Le Phénix Trilingue
HSC
Uni Grad
French Beginners - Section II - Question 12 - part (a):

"Compare share housing for seniors with share housing for students."
Share housing for children has many similar characteristics to share housing for students. For instance, each person occupies their own room, but the kitchen, the living room and the bathroom are shared.

There is, however, an important difference. Between students, the housework (taking the trash out, cleaning the shared spaces) is shared. However, regarding seniors, a housekeeper is often employed in order to take care of servicing/maintenance.

I hope this helps! 😄

Disssi

HSC
N/A
French Beginners - Section II - Question 12 - part (a):

"Compare share housing for seniors with share housing for students."
Share housing for children has many similar characteristics to share housing for students. For instance, each person occupies their own room, but the kitchen, the living room and the bathroom are shared.

There is, however, an important difference. Between students, the housework (taking the trash out, cleaning the shared spaces) is shared. However, regarding seniors, a housekeeper is often employed in order to take care of servicing/maintenance.

I hope this helps! 😄
Ahhh thank you, I didnt understand the word “housework” lol

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)